GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb Raider 2 - how do u do the 1st bit, getting out of the hole?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider 2'.
Mon 04/11/02 at 20:19
Regular
ive had tomb rAIDER 2 4 A LONG TIME, BUT HAVENT YET MANGED TO GET OUT OF THE BIG HOLE AT THE START!! I KNOW HPW TO KILL THE TIGER, THEN ENTER THE POOL TURN LEFT And JUMP OUT BUT WHERE NEXT? a friend told me there was a key in the pool, but i have looked and i cant see it. i ve also been told theres a thing on the ceilings to grab onto, i havent seen that either please somebody help meeeeeeee!!!
Mon 04/11/02 at 21:15
THANK YOU U R A STAR now if ne1 has details of that keep on posting them, because i didnt make 100% sense of that last post, but it should guide me when i play on it l8r tyyyyyy
Mon 04/11/02 at 20:32
1. well once ur in the pool, turn left

2. go forward

3. climb onto the block thing on ur left

4. go along it

5. jump onto the square block

6. jump onto the next walkway which should be in front of you. run along and at the end turn right

7. go to the end and there should be a block you can climb on

8. turn round, hop back and do a running jump to grab onto the ledge

9. go to the end of the ledge and look to the right, there should be another ledge with the stone dragon on it. get it.

10. turn round and look down, there should be a new tiger down where the first one was. kill it.

11. then go back to where you were after ud done 8

12. climb up the blocks in front of you

13. go straight to the end

14. turn left and leap over to the other block

15. look up, there should be a dark opening which u saw at the begining in the cut scene

16. jump up and grab on, pull urself up

17. in the room fall down the trapdoor

and thats as detailed as ur going to get for getting out of the "hole".
Mon 04/11/02 at 20:19
ive had tomb rAIDER 2 4 A LONG TIME, BUT HAVENT YET MANGED TO GET OUT OF THE BIG HOLE AT THE START!! I KNOW HPW TO KILL THE TIGER, THEN ENTER THE POOL TURN LEFT And JUMP OUT BUT WHERE NEXT? a friend told me there was a key in the pool, but i have looked and i cant see it. i ve also been told theres a thing on the ceilings to grab onto, i havent seen that either please somebody help meeeeeeee!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.