GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox vs PS2 vs Gamecube, is it power, games or cheeky children"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/03/02 at 19:19
Regular
Are you a fan (or even owner) of the now all powerful Xbox, a master at Ps2 games or just like the crazy variety on GC.
Go on cast ur vote on which sores above the rest and prove which is most popular?
Wed 20/03/02 at 21:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Yawns*
Wed 20/03/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'm getting tired with people saying the GC has babyish games. If you call Rogue leader or metroid babyish, you must have a very strange deception of what babyish actually means. Put your jak + daxter in your pipe and smoke it! :P
Wed 20/03/02 at 18:56
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
it's not all about sales mate !! you've never actually seen Gamecube in person , i have , i own a black one and it looks 10 times better than the big long box we call the ps2 !
the games on ps2 arent special , the graphics arent great , matching that of the dreamcast , rogue leaders graphics are tons better than ANYTHING on ps2 , and xbox for that matter (from what ive seen so far) and factor 5 have said that the graphics in rogue leader werent even touching on what can come from the gamecube (it said in NGC).

All in all PS2 will win in terms of sales , but the games will not win !!!! Gamecube has the classic, the gamecube only , the ps2 and xbox ports , PS2 has no original flair , and xbox is like the ps2 , but with better graphics.

i was gonna say welcome , but now i wont ;-P
Wed 20/03/02 at 18:46
Can i just say something to half pint if you knew any thing about game consoles which i'm sure you don't you would relise how babyish GC games are, cartoon based game suck and have no real sense of achievement when completed.

p.s These games are okay if your under 10 cos at that age you'll get nightmares from the mario bros.
Wed 20/03/02 at 18:39
Right any one who thinks GC and X-Box will ever match up to the one and only PS2 is tottally MAD! , any one with a brain knows they can't beat PS2 in the selling charts. ok lets talk about GC it is good but Sony has much more money and greart advertisement campians they brung it out before the other consoles for a reason and Game cube can never beat it, it looks so rubish it may have power but it looks like it was made in the 60's! I have no reason to believe GC will even get to what PS2 is selling now. Now lets move on to X-Box, microsoft may have it's experties but they don't know a single thing about the kind of games we want i mean look at Halo it is completely boring no real climax and it's supposed to be one of there best (yer right)

PS2 Rules it has brilliant graphics and so many games you'll never get bored there is just no way GC and X-Box will ever come close to PS2.

Please post your views i would like to hear what all the other gamers think
Wed 20/03/02 at 09:19
Regular
console wrote:
> 1 im not offendin gamecube there funny games, like pikmin but theres rogue
> leader and 2 if u post well it will be a decent console war topic

Don'y you know how to use even simple grammar? This isn't text messaging, stop lowering the quality of these forums!
Wed 20/03/02 at 07:57
I think GC will win hands down.
Xbox is more powerful but we have the games.
Anyway it is more powerful than PS2, so there.

And by the way I'M not a spammer.
Tue 19/03/02 at 19:47
1 im not offendin gamecube there funny games, like pikmin but theres rogue leader and 2 if u post well it will be a decent console war topic
Tue 19/03/02 at 19:38
Regular
""
I reckon that ne1 that does a funning shoot console war topic from now should be banned... unless they're decent topics!
Tue 19/03/02 at 19:33
Regular
"¬_¬"
Shut up, the 'crazy variety' on GC happens to be better than the tripe you get on the PS2. Shut it, you tart.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.