GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuntman,old,an who thinks its good?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Stuntman'.
Tue 05/11/02 at 20:13
Regular
I bought stuntman on mon an its not that hard but its not that but its really crap i reckon,im takeing it back to GAME an pre-ordering lOTR[lord of the rings]instead[ive already pre ordered gta vc].so wat does every1 else think of it.
Fri 08/11/02 at 22:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Stuntman rocks!

Quality game, fun, addictive and annoying!

Hurrah!
Thu 07/11/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Tag as above"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> FatButcher wrote:
>
>
> P.S. Does anyone know if its possible to open up the different film
> locations for a free ride?
>
> I wanted to know this but I was happy when I realised you could race
> around them, which is kinda free roaming... kinda. :/

How do you mean, can you race round them without the time limit? thats all I want, its not much to ask is it?
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:42
Regular
"Bobba you"
Stuntman is cool.

It's one of the games I'm getting for X-mas.
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:32
Regular
"  "
FatButcher wrote:

>
> P.S. Does anyone know if its possible to open up the different film
> locations for a free ride?

I wanted to know this but I was happy when I realised you could race around them, which is kinda free roaming... kinda. :/
Thu 07/11/02 at 15:07
Regular
Ye, Stuntman is quality. Although i got a bit bored of it towards the end. I stopped playing it before I completed it, my Bro might have completed it though.
Thu 07/11/02 at 14:37
Regular
"Tag as above"
I thought Stuntman was a brilliant game, yes some stunts were easy and some where very hard (jumping the harbour and having enough time left anyone?). Sometimes it was very anoying but when all said and done, the satisfaction factor when you have completed a stunt are hard to beat.

I've completed all the stunts, just need to go back and get 100% on the ones I didn't. Then It'll be to the arena to play with all them toys.

P.S. Does anyone know if its possible to open up the different film locations for a free ride?
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:59
Regular
"  "
Its a great game, bit too easy though, although some missions are hard :)
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:51
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It's a damn good game, it's not easy be any means (but then I am old and past it !) and has plenty of replay value, especially in the stunt arena.
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:49
It is pretty good and very annoying but seeing the trailer at the end is very good.
Thu 07/11/02 at 13:23
"You love us!"
Yeah, I reckon it's pretty good. Damn annoying but fun, particularly with a few mates as you can take turns at trying to compete the stunt. Even better after a few beers ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.