GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For any1 with The Sims Hot Date"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 22:13
Regular
I have Hot Date and when i load it up my sims and the time is stuck,ive reinstalled it many times and it still wont work.

any help would be greatly appreacheated
Sun 17/03/02 at 22:13
I have Hot Date and when i load it up my sims and the time is stuck,ive reinstalled it many times and it still wont work.

any help would be greatly appreacheated
Sun 17/03/02 at 22:49
is any1 out there?
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Do you mean you go into a house and the time has been stopped????

If so, then all you have to do is press play.
All the data will still be there from the last time you played The Sims, and it does appear that they are lying in mid-air. But when they get back on their feet, their mood's will be 100% green, even in the night.

Everything should be back to normal. Does this help???
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hmmm, I think this may have something to do with more than pressing, pause game.

I don't know though.

I just installed the game there, and I'm about to play.
Mon 18/03/02 at 20:41
actually thier froze no matter wot i do
Mon 18/03/02 at 22:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hey Salvator forget about it!!! Your a made man, you can do whatever you want, so I suggest you take that game back to the dumb Shmuk who sold it to you and 'Kindly' ask for your money back. If he refuses then me and the boys will take him down to the harbour and show him what happens to people who mess with the mob.
Mon 18/03/02 at 23:19
cipro wrote:
> Hey Salvator forget about it!!! Your a made man, you can do whatever you want,
> so I suggest you take that game back to the dumb Shmuk who sold it to you and
> 'Kindly' ask for your money back. If he refuses then me and the boys will take
> him down to the harbour and show him what happens to people who mess with the
> mob.

your right im the head of the Mafia dammit,i shouldnt have been sold a faulty game.And thanks for the help,if i want him taked out ill let you know
Wed 20/03/02 at 16:16
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Mafia is poo.

*Runs away laughing and pointing*
Wed 20/03/02 at 19:59
AfroJoe wrote:
> Mafia is poo.

*Runs away laughing and pointing*

*fires gun several times* damm your fast
Mon 01/04/02 at 21:35
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Download a patched exe for it and see if that helps

codeseekers.com/gf/sims.htm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.