GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fire Emblen GBA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fire Emblem'.
Fri 08/11/02 at 15:15
Regular
I know Dark Mark was interested in any new on this game, just like I was. So here's some information I've found:

http://pocket.ign.com/articles/357/357174p1.html

It seems that "Maiden in the Dark" was just the working title as the game, which has been out in Japan for quite some time now, is now known-as: Fire Emblen: The Sword of the Seal".

I also says that the game features a lot of RPG elements, and that it works in a similar way to that of the early NES and SNES Fire Emblen titles that we never saw as Europeans.

Also, this is Roy's first starring-role in a game after Smash Bros. Melée.

Read the whole article if you're interested.
It may not be coming out over here, but as there's a version out in the USA, we should be able to import a game with English text to work on our muli-region GameBoy Advances.

I reckon it's worth-getting!
Fri 08/11/02 at 15:20
Regular
"Remember me?"
Wow! Brilliant. Thanks for that. I'm not gonna read the whole article right now, 'cos I'm going offline in a minute... but thanks. :-)
Fri 08/11/02 at 15:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I know Dark Mark was interested in any new on this game, just like I was. So here's some information I've found:

http://pocket.ign.com/articles/357/357174p1.html

It seems that "Maiden in the Dark" was just the working title as the game, which has been out in Japan for quite some time now, is now known-as: Fire Emblen: The Sword of the Seal".

I also says that the game features a lot of RPG elements, and that it works in a similar way to that of the early NES and SNES Fire Emblen titles that we never saw as Europeans.

Also, this is Roy's first starring-role in a game after Smash Bros. Melée.

Read the whole article if you're interested.
It may not be coming out over here, but as there's a version out in the USA, we should be able to import a game with English text to work on our muli-region GameBoy Advances.

I reckon it's worth-getting!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.