GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dark Age Of Camelot"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/03/02 at 11:03
Regular
What can i say about this game except the fact that it rocks. You get to create your own character,go into realm battles and explore hundreds of acres of space.

Creating your character:
This is the beginning of the game. You get to choose the sex, race,hight,weight,hair colour, eye colour, clothes and what type of character you are e.g. whether you are a wizard or a warrior.

Choosing a Realm:
Now there are three different realms which are Hibernia(the land of enchantment) which is for those of you that love to explore, Albion(the land of Arthur's heirs) which is for those of you that like to socialize whith others because there are more towns than forests and the ofcourse there is my favourite realm Midgard a realm for those who like mystery and magic.

Exploring:
There is so much to do in the land of camelot which is why it is such a great game to own. There are hundreds of different creatures, each realm has their own different creatures aswell. You level up by gaining experiance, you can gain experiance by slaying creatures or going into realm battle.

Realm battle:
The best part of the game, your realm can go into battle with another realm. The fact that 1000 people can be on one screen also makes realm battles great. Aslong as you are level 10 or over you can go into battle.

Looking the part:
With over 1000 different pieces of equipment and clothing, Dark Age Of Camelot reasures you that your character will be completely unique and even if you do see someone that looks identical to you then all you have to do is buy a couple of dies, go to the loundry and change the colour of your characters clothes.

Conclusion:
A superb game with fantastic graphics and great gameplay. This is a game that should be at the top of your Birthday list. My rating for this game is a well worthy 10/10.

Hal Emmerich.
Tue 19/03/02 at 10:41
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Totally agree, amazing game, especially in a raiding party with a large group. Stunning.
Mon 18/03/02 at 17:15
You speak only the truth fine sir, however that link you pasted makes the game look poo :S

Take a look at the in-game shots. They really are something special.
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:21
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Check out a couple of the characters on: http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/concept_art/cart.html
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:18
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I would have put it in the review section but i cant because there isnt a way to review dark age of camelot. ive searched for it a noumber of timesx but cant find it. ive looked under "D" on the PCgames section and still cant see it.
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:15
Regular
"Touched!"
I take it this is a review? well it should be in review section :)
Sun 17/03/02 at 11:03
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
What can i say about this game except the fact that it rocks. You get to create your own character,go into realm battles and explore hundreds of acres of space.

Creating your character:
This is the beginning of the game. You get to choose the sex, race,hight,weight,hair colour, eye colour, clothes and what type of character you are e.g. whether you are a wizard or a warrior.

Choosing a Realm:
Now there are three different realms which are Hibernia(the land of enchantment) which is for those of you that love to explore, Albion(the land of Arthur's heirs) which is for those of you that like to socialize whith others because there are more towns than forests and the ofcourse there is my favourite realm Midgard a realm for those who like mystery and magic.

Exploring:
There is so much to do in the land of camelot which is why it is such a great game to own. There are hundreds of different creatures, each realm has their own different creatures aswell. You level up by gaining experiance, you can gain experiance by slaying creatures or going into realm battle.

Realm battle:
The best part of the game, your realm can go into battle with another realm. The fact that 1000 people can be on one screen also makes realm battles great. Aslong as you are level 10 or over you can go into battle.

Looking the part:
With over 1000 different pieces of equipment and clothing, Dark Age Of Camelot reasures you that your character will be completely unique and even if you do see someone that looks identical to you then all you have to do is buy a couple of dies, go to the loundry and change the colour of your characters clothes.

Conclusion:
A superb game with fantastic graphics and great gameplay. This is a game that should be at the top of your Birthday list. My rating for this game is a well worthy 10/10.

Hal Emmerich.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.