GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Original Xbox games on XBL"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/11/07 at 15:48
"possibly impossible"
Microsoft are going to start making original Xbox games available on Xbox Live from December 4th.

On this date the fall update will be available, allowing (among other things) you to download and play classic Xbox games. The games available on day 1 will include Halo, Fable, Crimson Skies and Psychonauts. All of these are top titles worth playing.

Pricing for each game is set at 1200 MS points.
Wed 14/11/07 at 15:48
"possibly impossible"
Microsoft are going to start making original Xbox games available on Xbox Live from December 4th.

On this date the fall update will be available, allowing (among other things) you to download and play classic Xbox games. The games available on day 1 will include Halo, Fable, Crimson Skies and Psychonauts. All of these are top titles worth playing.

Pricing for each game is set at 1200 MS points.
Wed 14/11/07 at 17:12
Regular
How much does 1200 points work out at? It's probably cheaper to buy an Xbox from eBay with some old games isn't it?
Wed 14/11/07 at 21:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Your Honour wrote:
> How much does 1200 points work out at? It's probably cheaper to
> buy an Xbox from eBay with some old games isn't it?

1200 points is £10.20

Fable, Crimson Skies, Halo and Psychonauts you can get new or as new for 99p if you get lucky on e-Bay, or sealed new copies for around a tenner. I'd hate to think how many games I could download into my 4.5Gb remaining disc space.
Thu 15/11/07 at 09:03
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
P.S. Carcassonne (full game) is FREE to download today and tomorrow as part of XBox Live's 5th birthday celebrations. So I nabbed it and it now sits next to Hexic and Texas Hold'em gathering dust as I hardly ever play XBLA titles, but it's nice for a rainy day and I'm very grateful for the freebie nonetheless.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.