GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Raw help!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE Raw'.
Sat 09/11/02 at 15:51
Regular
Does anyone know hot to tag on WWE RAW? I have tried pressing B but nothing happens, also does anyone know how to put someone through a table and climb ladders? Cheers!
Mon 11/11/02 at 19:36
its personal choice really aint it.
Mon 11/11/02 at 19:01
Regular
Cheers Sam 41 I was beginning to wonder how to put them through the table but I didn't think you could :) Mattyboy rent it and see because er-no says that about every Xbox game, I personnaly think it is a great game but others don't, however it would be a sin to miss out it is good :)
Mon 11/11/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
er-no wrote:
> That is the worst XBox game.
>
> Urgh.

Thanks - I very nearly bought it the other day!
Mon 11/11/02 at 18:50
sorry garbe.
Sun 10/11/02 at 21:10
In WWE Raw it is not possible to climb ladders and the only way i know how to put people through tables is either doing a move off the turnbuckle through one, doing a move next to the table ie. suplex or something, or irish whipping youre opponent through the table. Hope that helps, oh yeah I am not sure how to tag either

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sam41
Sun 10/11/02 at 13:55
Regular
er-no you think because you work in a GAME store that you know everything, well let me tell you a little saying, Know all - Know Nothing!

Silent85 that wasn't really the reply I was hoping for, if someone has the game or has played it and knows if you can put people through tables (apart from the announce table) and climb ladders then please would you tell me how? Cheers!
Sun 10/11/02 at 02:50
I hate WWE
Sat 09/11/02 at 19:40
Regular
"everyone says it"
That is the worst XBox game.

Urgh.
Sat 09/11/02 at 15:51
Regular
Does anyone know hot to tag on WWE RAW? I have tried pressing B but nothing happens, also does anyone know how to put someone through a table and climb ladders? Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.