GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ww11 online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/11/02 at 02:13
Regular
has anyone tried ww11 online. and if not get it play it, you will not be dissapointed, with the map actually half scale of europe you wont bump into the same enemy twice. this game is HUGE with text messaging and even live speaking to allied team players it is a uniqe gaming experience i often spend upto 8/10 hours a day on it no problem, you will thank me
Thu 14/11/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I haven't got the game but am sure I have read about official patches being released already (surprise surprise)
Thu 14/11/02 at 15:37
Regular
cipro wrote:
> I'd like to get Battlefield 1942, but some reason it lags unbearably.
> I don't know why, I have good enough specs to run it, I just suspect
> because it's an EA game; it comes with the trademark EA bugs as well.

When you say lag you mean online? Or do you mean your fps drops to unplayable levels? Because if you mean lag as in online lag you're either connecting to a mongolian server (if theres such thing lol) or you have 56k?
Wed 13/11/02 at 14:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'd like to get Battlefield 1942, but some reason it lags unbearably. I don't know why, I have good enough specs to run it, I just suspect because it's an EA game; it comes with the trademark EA bugs as well.
Wed 13/11/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Batlefield 1942 is quite good at that sort of gaming too, but superior in some areas, like graphics.
Tue 12/11/02 at 02:51
the full title is "ww11 online blitzkrieg". a new patch has just been released sorting alot of minor bugs but the gameplay and social interaction is so good, to me no other game exists. i speak directly to people in the states, belgium, and now many uk players, teamwork is the key though, forming mass armour groups and infantry hitching a ride on your tank the buzz is awsome as 20/30 of you from allover the world roll into enemy town....
Mon 11/11/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
what is the full title of the game ?, I can search for info/downloads then, ta.
Mon 11/11/02 at 15:29
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Aparantly you could sometime respawn miles away from any action. Obviously the game was released far too early, I haven't much of it recently though, but I did read somewhere that the devlopers where going to put up a playable demo of the game sometime. Read that a long time ago though.
Mon 11/11/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Yes, I remember, they did say that it was rather compelling though.
Mon 11/11/02 at 14:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Thew game looks ugly, and when PCGamer reveiwed it a few months ago, the high lighted allot of problems which have had to be fixed with a truck load of patches.
Mon 11/11/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Where can I find out more info ??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.