GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter : Chamber of Secrets Game Boy Advance Help!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Mon 11/11/02 at 03:57
Regular
Hi! I am Whitney AKA Rynoa. I really need help. The new game Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets has me stumped! I can not find the 5th gem to make the big gem to get the spell to unlock the vault to get my money at Gringotts. Has anyone played or started playing this game? I have the Green, Blue, Red, and the Yellow gems. I have searched for a hour for the last one! Please email me at [email protected] or IM me at CRZYWTNY the answer. I will probably forget to come back here. You CAN post here...I just may never get it! Thanks! =^._.^=
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And it cost somewhere close to £1 a text!
I swear people live their lives through it though.
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Are you the same person that goes on Game network? That was truning out to be a half-decent channel until that friggin' texting crap was introduced. I don't think a minute goes by without "PS2 is da best!"

Damn ye biased channel!
Wed 13/11/02 at 20:25
Regular
Best check the walkthroughs or tips page on this site, then. On the other hand, you could take a look at www.gamefaqs.com
Mon 11/11/02 at 03:57
Hi! I am Whitney AKA Rynoa. I really need help. The new game Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets has me stumped! I can not find the 5th gem to make the big gem to get the spell to unlock the vault to get my money at Gringotts. Has anyone played or started playing this game? I have the Green, Blue, Red, and the Yellow gems. I have searched for a hour for the last one! Please email me at [email protected] or IM me at CRZYWTNY the answer. I will probably forget to come back here. You CAN post here...I just may never get it! Thanks! =^._.^=

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.