GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Sr diary from31st Decmber 2001 till now- sr diary part 1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 22:52
Regular
Oh yeah don't be offended by this as so far this year I have delved depper into peoples personalities so there are so uncalled for comments in here sorry... Mystique... I think ridiculed you and Shaneo I think. SOZ!

My SR diary. (Mainly FOG Chat)

Monday, 31st December 2001- today I went onto SR Chat Forums for about an Hour and a half. Only to be reminded that after 8:00 on a weekday is peak charge. I checked GAD as I normally do. It hasn’t been updated for 6 days now. No one was on as usual. I think I’m the only early morning riser. I just went on the topics that I did yesterday. I’ve had a go at Ferroro Rocher; it’ll be funny when he goes on. I was disappointed because no ones commented on my year’s story on Mjswerve’s topic.
I don’t think that my GAD prize is in stock yet. Boo! Ah well I’m sure it will soon be in stock. Also this morning I got rid of my e-smiley for good. Bye Bye. Update tomorrow.

Comment of the day: Happy New year everyone-Tony Blair 2001. I wasn’t really paying much attention.

Tuesday, 1st January 2002- today it’s the New Year, which doesn’t really bother me. Nothing really major happened today. Nothing to report really.

Comment of the day: Didn’t really see any. Boring day.

Wednesday, 2nd January 2002-today I talked to Shadow Demon and decided to talk on Teenchat and SR alternatively. The main topics were about what game should someone get for they’re GBA and the history of gaming. The GAD’s were updated and to my disappointed I didn’t win. For some reason whenever I reply to a topic no one else does. Unpopular I think. Update tomorrow.

Comment of the day: Eating muffins I expect-Weird Wonder the self-important boy.
Commenting on a tagline.

Thursday, 3rd January 2002- today there was a small battle of similar topics. Both Grix Thraves and SonicRav posted topics about dream sequels. It didn’t get nasty though luckily. Also neo-Genetic posted a topic about sidekicks which looks pretty good. I think it’s really just what’s in the back of everyone’s mind. Nobody has posted a decent story for a while so someone has requested one. I while post one soon if I can find it.

Comment of the day: 2D or not 2D that is the question…- a monk called Frank. An adapted Shakespearean line.

Friday, 4th January 2002- didn’t go on.

Saturday, 5th January 2002- today Mystique was interpreting everyone’s dreams. I reckon she’s using one of those dream-telling books. {R}{I}{C}{K}{O}{S}{S} put up the all time top 100 posters but for who’s been in stories. You have to take the names of the people you’ve put in your stories, what stories and what part they played. Also Salevaa has posted up a few shocking news stories including: A 15 year boy requests sex as his dying wish and School can kill. A load mysterious of posts are going round today about some pictures posted by Ortega and Others. I’m clueless about these.

Comment of the day: School can kill- Salevaa. This is the comment because it’s act of remembrance.

Sunday, 6th January 2002- today I was searching around for stuff about clocks for a late bit of schoolwork. I found something called “The death clock.” I put it up as a joke and it turns out Outlaw2002 is gonna live till he’s 175. Spooky. Also I put up a topic about cheese. It was funny because it started off calm and ended up as a call to the cheese men to rule us. Mystique is still being horrible to me and I don’t know why. I apologised for annoying her with my e-smiley but know I’ve stopped and apologised but she’s still being moody at me.

Comment of the day: You fools bow down to them while you still can…- Weird Wonder. This is one because I liked it.

Monday, 7th January 2002- today d34n blah blah blah (soz I can’t remember his full user name) managed to melt my brain with this gobbledygook about perfectness and I managed to reply with a sensible answer and then another and another. I confused my self. Neo-genetic put up her post under a different heading so she could get some attention and Mjswerve was being modest. That’s about it for today.

Comment of the day: Neo-genetic: If I vote for you will you give me anything nice.
Cdouch: I’ll give you one wish.
Neo-Genetic: OK I wish that if I vote for you I could have 1,000,000 wishes.
Cdouch: So you wish to vote me.
I mean DUH! On Neo-genetic’s part.
I’ve chosen this one ‘cos I hate my sis!

Tuesday, 8th January 2002- Ill

Wednesday, 9th January 2002- Ill

Thursday, 10th January 2002- I managed to clamber on to the computer and go on to the Internet today. Mainly it was voting topics today and I put up my own topic up. I’ve been delusional due to me being sick, so I didn’t go on for very long because I thought someone was on top of the computer and it was really freaking me out.

Comment of the day: You’ll get a free can of pet food if you vote for me! - Me again. (He sighs quietly). I was not taking much notice so I chose my own.

Friday, 11th January 2002- Ill

Saturday, 12th January 2002- Ill

Sunday, 13th January 2002- Ill
Monday, 14th January 2002- Ill (I hate bloomin’ stomach bugs… at this stage I fell as if I was gonna die!!!)

Tuesday, 15th January 2002- I was back to normal today. At last… but now Neo-Genetic is sick. I do despair. Today the main topics were… yet another Pokemon help topic, a “cheesy story” by ½ pint and a topic by Mystique asking how to melt a chocolate bar without burning the flakes. A slightly dodgy day me thinks. CYA’LL tomorrow.

Comment of the day: I’m surrounded by idiots… and sadly one of them is you- ½ pint to PerfectGamecube/Jack. Handbags at 10 paces!

Tuesday, 22ndJanuary 2002- OK! I admit it I haven’t updated for ages but I have been under the weather and just haven’t felt like it. Since I last wrote… There’s been an updated Copularity Pontest and a “Blind Date” with none other than Mystique… shudder. Apparently she was thinking of 24 all along. I believe you… HA HA! MetallicaDude: D has been banned… He prays to God you see I never really liked him. In the last 2 days I have actually been described as nice and do good stuff! A foul mouthed person called Kirk kirkly blah blah blah! Come to think of it… I might have banned MD:D! Woops! Trigger-happy… I seem to report of lots of people. Wonder why every1 is horrible to me… hmmmmm!

Comment of the day: No I’m Mystique…. I snap necks and break heads- Mystique talking about her secret identity to me. It scared me!

SNIVELL… SNIVELL… I got a cold in by dose!

Wednesday, 30thJanuary 2002- I should have really updated lately but I still have this dang cold and as soon as my Internet is over I have to get off! But lately Wookie Monster has done his Copularity Pontest for probably the first time. He made a load of wise cracks. Is that a bit thick? He should just tell me he doesn’t know me. Neo-Genetic has dropped out of the top posters of the last 30 days. Oh yeah! I made friends with Prawn Star and Monkey Of Gorilla War. MOGW judged the new tagline compo he was doing! I came 3rd for making him laugh a lot. Prawn Star won it. So MOGW previously known as MOW is now MOGW! Confused? I would be. Anyway people are having a go at Kid Rock for apparently being totally annoying. Never met him myself though! He has over 2000 posts in the last 30 days.

Comment of the day: I have a polo in my head- SHEEPY talking about the polo he inhaled. How can you inhale a polo!

Thursday, 31st January 2002- Went to ATC!

Friday, 1st February 2002- Internet and phone lines down!

Saturday, 2nd February 2002- Internet and phone lines down!

Sunday, 3rd February 2002- Saturday, 9th February 2002- Internet and phone lines down!

Sunday, 10th February 2002- At last social activities with computers all around the world! I was bored today so I decided to post a Copularity Pontest! Wonder how it’s doing! Sgt Pepper posted up a topic I love you! It’s content was this person announcing that they love a lot of things and probably need to see a shrink.
Of course Shaneo wasn’t gonna let a soppy topic like this go to waste. He replied with I hate you! He spilled out that he hates everyone except Ant… Why… no one will now because he’s gone and got himself banned about that topic. The new staff member brad@specialreserve got a bit trigger-happy and took this as an offensive topic. I see no problem with it… Its just Shaneo being everyone else’s alter ego as usual! One thing that was funny though was Shaneo trying to boast the post count on that topic by changing his name! 3 names we deleted within 7 posts or so! Who will he be next nobody knows!

Comment of the day: I hate you Mr. Footlong Hotdog inventor! – Of course it has to be Shaneo… but could this have been his bowing speech, his swan song, his phone call in jail… wait and see He’ll be back!

Monday, 11th February 2002- I’ve changed my name to Anus theory… past humour with RastaBillySkank after he found out that if a dog bites you put your finger up it’s rectum and it relaxes the dog. Weird! I named it the Anus Theory! ROFL! Anyway today I had probably the least amount of posts a Copularity Pontest! Me being me springs to mind! Why do my posts flop?
I posted a couple of jokes which I thought were extremely funny! Weird Kid didn’t totally agree… moving on to a different subject now… my sis wrote a from the heart account of the day and it really shocked me… I can’t believe she didn’t tell me in person I had to read it off the net! Well there it goes NEway

Comment of the day:
Little Hedgehog: At least there’s one girl who hasn’t called me a moron yet!
Cinnamon: There’s plenty of time for that!

ROFL!

Tuesday, 12th February 2002- I updated the Copularity Pontest today! You know because I was in the top 50 and people get bored after 50! Anyway today I span some random banter and decided that vegetarian whales only eat plant plankton! Mystique announced if she gets voted for notable she’ll scan her chest area… I think it put people off rather then convince them she notable material. We also talked about if 42 is the meaning of life… what’s the meaning of death. It was quite cool really! I think of it as Famous people and me and people who haves made themselves good lives are real. They think for themselves and aren’t controlled by instinct. The other people are just soul filled bodies which obstruct the path of the special people.

Comment of the day: I disagree, f. - Typical Mr.Snuggly trying to flog X-box’s again!

New Feature: Best advert of the day: Smirnoff Ice.
Action: An Opera house with a man reading a speech… suddenly there is some screaming from the private box… the sexual type. Everyone’s looking up at them and the man looks over the balcony. Some security guards come striding up to find her lying on the ground pregnant. The man says the contractions have started. They are rushed outside and put in a taxi. They start to leave and the woman pulls a coat from under her top. And says what are you like!
Ending shot: Smirnoff Ice as clear as your conscience!

Thursday, 15th February 2002- Today the main topics were pranks to play on your enemies, is originality still here and the feeling you get before you play a game you’ve been waiting for, for ages. I finally got an e-mail address and subsequently MSN as well. I’m hoping to use SR to get some contacts. NE way Wookiemonster came up with some pranks to play on your enemies. My favourite being Write stuff on pages and fax them then sellotape the ends when it reaches page 9. LOL! Your enemies fax paper will run out and it will only cost you one fax’s worth of charge! Everyone’s still in the full flow of voting campaigns of course I was the first candidate if I remember rightly. I think I’ll restart mine.

Comment of the day: X-RAYS AT AIRPORTS: Purchase a large adult bedroom toy. Wrap it in a large amount of tin foil. Secretly hide it in a piece of the victims carry on luggage. As it goes through the airport x-ray machine the contents of the device will be shielded by the tin foil and will be unwrapped-inspected by airport security officials. This one will make your sides hurt from laughter, if present during the inspection. I like this prank for both male and female victims. -Wookie Monster…. a touch of class!

Best ADVERT OF THE DAY: Toyota Corolla.
Action: A little girl is waving to her friends shouting “BYE, BYE, BYE” and she then continues with “Hi Mum” and jumps into a Toyota Corolla. The lady in the front turns round and says “But Jenny, isn’t your Mummy over there!” The girl replies, “Just shut up and drive!”
Ending shot: The car is being spun around slowly while the title “Toyota Corolla a car to be proud of” appears. Information about the car is displayed as well!

Sunday, 18th February 2002- Today I got MSN and 7 contacts cool huh! So I didn’t really go onto the site much. So I added a new name… Dreamylicious. Lame I know but there it goes. NEway see ya’s tomorrow!

Monday, 19th February 2002- Monday, 26th February 2002- Atc, Grandad’s, Revising… in fact you name it and I did it that week.

Tuesday, 26th February 2002- I’m back and better than ever… I think.
I rounded up old subjects… had another go at Mystique and updated one which is… about 4 months old. I was bored OK. Annoyingly today another person did one of those pyramid scams and other people decided to take advantage of the title and gain one word topics to they’re outstanding records on SR! Pointless me thinks. Shaneo has changed his name from desert beetle to ba ba ba ba! $h@neo… original… me thinks not! Update tomorrow.

New feature: Comment of the day- Ok so I’ve only adapted it but there you go. Now I can use one I heard on MSN. Todays one- Mystique - 50p a go
On FOG Chat. Truly true!

Best ADVERT OF THE DAY: Didn’t see one soz.

Wednesday, 27thFebruary 2002- Saturday, 9thMarch 2002- Internet’s been a bit dodgy soz!

Sunday, 10th March 2002- I’m back… and annoyed. I missed the notable election. DOH! But Your Honour was voted Notable. Don’t know him so I can’t really comment on him. The main topics of the day: Me being ripped off… Me going mad and doing a supermarket war… me wanting a lump of Gorgonzola and Coley put his foot in it and got banned. Pretty much the usual today.

Comment of the day: Stryke: Well, I lost my first arm at the age of 2. The second arm and the left leg went in a duel with an enraged Polish chap calling himself Vrans. I was 3 at the time. My one remaining leg I donated to Children in Greed.

Now I push myself around in a little box, and I'll bite yer knees off.

And I've got a scar above my left eye. Yep, Vrans again.

Best advert of the day: NSPCC- Child abuse
Action: A little cartoon boy is getting beaten up by his enraged dad. His Dad is punching and kicking this cartoon kid. Throwing him about stubbing out his cigarette on the child’s head. Canned laughter in the background.
Ending shot: The kid gets thrown down the stairs. The camera goes round a chair obscuring the shot and shows a real kid lying on the floor, accompanied by the title Real children don’t bounce back.

Monday, 11th March 2002- Friday, 15th March 2002: I have now decided that because I don’t tend to visit SR as much any more that I will update weekly instead and only point out what’s happened that week.
Well this week I have produced 3 decent topics this week…. Ummm.
1. Supermarket war… It was properly called Sainsbury’s, Safeway’s and Somerfield…. Who will win? I was getting fed up of the console wars so I decided to do a supermarket one.
2. Totally addicted to games… wa ah wa oh! This was about my Mum liking those games which control people… weird
3. And tonight I did: Nintendo… ru gonna make the right decision? In this I talk about will Nintendo start to make computers.
One thing I find annoying though is no one reads my topics… I mean for God sake! Anyway this’ll be my last update before I post it. Other topics that have been good:
Brainteaser… many people entered in their brainteasers… not very good ones at that!
Peopleplayer wants us to join his play?

Comment of the week: Story: Quest for the Holy Gravel by Shaneo… short and sweet!

Best advert of the day: OK I have to admit it…. X-box mosquito advert:
Action: Some mosquito and formed like the vibrations on some speakers and are moving according to the beat. A man is doing the voice over… and is explaining that once we were good musicians and we had a natural talent, then one day somebody told us to get a job. They sucked, Mothers sucked, Fathers sucked and even the kids sucked and we became bad musicians.
During this animals are dancing all around the forest. It gets to the bit about the jobs and a mosquito is pictured on a human heart. Then a child pops up playing with his tractor, squashing mosquitoes under the wheels. Then the voice over man says we have a natural talent for playing, don’t lose it.
Ending shot: Next the black screen comes up and the man says well at least play more. The x-box sign emerges and Play more does as well.

:D
Sun 17/03/02 at 21:41
Regular
""
Ummm. June?
Sun 17/03/02 at 16:02
Regular
so when will part two be ready
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:48
Regular
""
*Orange
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:47
Regular
""
Actually oange suits me more!
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:41
Regular
heh
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:29
Regular
""
I will... note it down in my little black book! :D
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:23
Regular
ok i am going to be careful what i say around you now incase you use it as evidence in a couple of months :D
Sun 17/03/02 at 15:19
Regular
""
I froze the tiramisu!!! Nooooo!
Sun 17/03/02 at 14:43
Regular
""
1/2 pint new tagline....

1/2 a pint of spam....

:D
Sun 17/03/02 at 14:26
Regular
""
It was my new years resolution!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.