GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Report abuse on yahoo chat- how to abuse it (corrected. includes paragraphs now.) ((actually NOW it includes paragraphs. this is the one i want submitted fro the gameaday thing.)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/11/02 at 16:29
Regular
Today people, we will learn exactly how to drive the executives at yahoo insane in just a few easy steps! ^.^

First of all, I need to explain background for this story so you can understand...unless you're psychic, in which case you could annoy anyone anywhere at any given time and i owuld have to have ninjas sneak into your house and steal your brain so I could have your REAL ULTIMATE POWER!...

Anyways, back onto the subject... I have two friends, Jessie and Bryan. Bryan is obsessed with Jessie....almost to the point where I wish a deranged seal would fall from the sky, land in his back yard, and wrench his soul from his body...and then eat him... and Jessie's parents have forbidden her to go out with him because he scares them. A lot.

At the time when this story takes place, I had just started a new game on Chrono Trigger for the playstation and I was naming the Characters after real people. Crono was me, Wonko. Marle was jessie, Robo was Bryan and that's all that's really important for this story. I was matching the character's up with their personality instead of thinking about what happened in the game.

Bryan, on the other hand, was not. As soon as he saw my selection of names he started yelling "You did that jsut to annoy me! you want to marry Jessie!" after i convinced him otherwise, we started chatting with Jessie on the internet. Bryan brought up the subject of the names and he told her that I had to marry her. She immediately replied with "I get to marry Dustin? COOL!" Bryan waas intensely hurt and he started sulking in the corner.

I kicked him off the computer and played some games, Jessie had to get off so he called her on the phone and hid in my closet. At which point I took the liberty of propping a chair under the door handle and unplugging the base of the cordless phone so he was cut off and stuck in a closet. Aren't I evil?

Anyways...eventaully he got out and took the computer away from me. My playstation, PS2, n64, gameboy, AND gamecube were all at my mom's and my dad was watching a boring old movie downstairs so I wandered around aimlessly, looking for something to fight the boredom demon with. Like sharp pointy objects or fire...you know, dangerous stuff. I found some legos! WHEEEE LEGO'S!...and not the enw pretty star wars and dragon legos. I'm talking old boring blocks. So I built a flat pyramid and then went abck to take the computer away from the obsessive midget.

Which i did...right after he took my pyramid. So I was talking online while he threw peices of my pyramid at my head. I decided to go roleplay on yahoo chat (which was a BAD idea on my part, because no one on yahoo can roleplay anymore) and I noticed a nice, tempting fun looking button. I like buttons. I was logged in as Bobo_the_mildly_perturbed_eskimo, and i clicked the "report abuse" button I gave my email, the offender's username ( bryan was abusing me by throwing lego bricks, after all, so i just put the uder name "bryan" in. )and then i had to describe the abuse and use as much detail as possible. The abuse report was basically what i've told you so far and then in the end i said "so, could you come over and beat him with a baseball bat...but not in the head because his skull is made of pure diamond, so jsut find my house and blow it up. okay? love you, buh-bye!"

I never got a reply on that complaint....but my friends and i like to joke about what the person with the username "bryan" must ahve gotten. Our favorite email is this "Dear bryan, We have recieved a reopt or abuse from Bobo_the_mildly_perturbed_eskimo. Normally we would give you the chance to defend yourself, but in a case this severe, (post my complaint here) we've just decided to ban you from yahoo chat froever. In fact, if you ever even THINK about going to the yahoo home page your computer will violently combust. Thank you and have a nie day...at least until the ninjas stab you in the back..."

......yes...well, next week, kiddies, we'll learn the legend of Vomax, Hell Demon of the Cargo Hold. ooooooh, skeery! o.o
Mon 11/11/02 at 16:29
Regular
Today people, we will learn exactly how to drive the executives at yahoo insane in just a few easy steps! ^.^

First of all, I need to explain background for this story so you can understand...unless you're psychic, in which case you could annoy anyone anywhere at any given time and i owuld have to have ninjas sneak into your house and steal your brain so I could have your REAL ULTIMATE POWER!...

Anyways, back onto the subject... I have two friends, Jessie and Bryan. Bryan is obsessed with Jessie....almost to the point where I wish a deranged seal would fall from the sky, land in his back yard, and wrench his soul from his body...and then eat him... and Jessie's parents have forbidden her to go out with him because he scares them. A lot.

At the time when this story takes place, I had just started a new game on Chrono Trigger for the playstation and I was naming the Characters after real people. Crono was me, Wonko. Marle was jessie, Robo was Bryan and that's all that's really important for this story. I was matching the character's up with their personality instead of thinking about what happened in the game.

Bryan, on the other hand, was not. As soon as he saw my selection of names he started yelling "You did that jsut to annoy me! you want to marry Jessie!" after i convinced him otherwise, we started chatting with Jessie on the internet. Bryan brought up the subject of the names and he told her that I had to marry her. She immediately replied with "I get to marry Dustin? COOL!" Bryan waas intensely hurt and he started sulking in the corner.

I kicked him off the computer and played some games, Jessie had to get off so he called her on the phone and hid in my closet. At which point I took the liberty of propping a chair under the door handle and unplugging the base of the cordless phone so he was cut off and stuck in a closet. Aren't I evil?

Anyways...eventaully he got out and took the computer away from me. My playstation, PS2, n64, gameboy, AND gamecube were all at my mom's and my dad was watching a boring old movie downstairs so I wandered around aimlessly, looking for something to fight the boredom demon with. Like sharp pointy objects or fire...you know, dangerous stuff. I found some legos! WHEEEE LEGO'S!...and not the enw pretty star wars and dragon legos. I'm talking old boring blocks. So I built a flat pyramid and then went abck to take the computer away from the obsessive midget.

Which i did...right after he took my pyramid. So I was talking online while he threw peices of my pyramid at my head. I decided to go roleplay on yahoo chat (which was a BAD idea on my part, because no one on yahoo can roleplay anymore) and I noticed a nice, tempting fun looking button. I like buttons. I was logged in as Bobo_the_mildly_perturbed_eskimo, and i clicked the "report abuse" button I gave my email, the offender's username ( bryan was abusing me by throwing lego bricks, after all, so i just put the uder name "bryan" in. )and then i had to describe the abuse and use as much detail as possible. The abuse report was basically what i've told you so far and then in the end i said "so, could you come over and beat him with a baseball bat...but not in the head because his skull is made of pure diamond, so jsut find my house and blow it up. okay? love you, buh-bye!"

I never got a reply on that complaint....but my friends and i like to joke about what the person with the username "bryan" must ahve gotten. Our favorite email is this "Dear bryan, We have recieved a reopt or abuse from Bobo_the_mildly_perturbed_eskimo. Normally we would give you the chance to defend yourself, but in a case this severe, (post my complaint here) we've just decided to ban you from yahoo chat froever. In fact, if you ever even THINK about going to the yahoo home page your computer will violently combust. Thank you and have a nie day...at least until the ninjas stab you in the back..."

......yes...well, next week, kiddies, we'll learn the legend of Vomax, Hell Demon of the Cargo Hold. ooooooh, skeery! o.o
Mon 11/11/02 at 17:11
"Darkness, always"
There, not only do we now have a readable post, you have a word count which will soon pop into the top 3 of all time.

May read this when I get home.
Mon 11/11/02 at 17:56
Regular
"relocated"
I didn't really understand most of that post. But then I didn't really understand most of 'Ulysses' by James Joyce, and people say it's the best book ever written.
Mon 11/11/02 at 19:05
damn thats freaky, not only did i understand it but i thought it was kinda amusing. Sorry.
Wed 13/11/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Nice one!! Good read that. :-)
Mon 25/11/02 at 11:56
Regular
"bing bang bong"
80% of that was drivel, the other 20% utter drivel.

But apart from that it was ace!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.