GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poll"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/10/00 at 18:48
Regular
What do you think is the best sound track to a game ever?
I reckon it would either have to be the superb funk/rock of Crazy Taxi, or the indie/alternative for Tony Hawks 2.
Wed 04/10/00 at 18:48
Regular
"Whatever!"
What do you think is the best sound track to a game ever?
I reckon it would either have to be the superb funk/rock of Crazy Taxi, or the indie/alternative for Tony Hawks 2.
Wed 04/10/00 at 18:52
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Norman Cook's "Walking the Dog" on Rollcage, or Fluke's "Baby's Got an Atom Bomb" on Wipeout 2027 get my vote for kicking tracks. Final Fantasy music should be top of anyone's poll for emotionally involving music. (The soundtrack to Barbie's Race and Ride should be bottom of the pile too, if Barbie ever has anything to do with the Future of Gaming I will eat my PSX.)
Wed 04/10/00 at 19:38
The best soundtracks from a video game?

Easy:

"Splash Wave" & "Magical Sound Showers"

These are of course from the greatest driving game ever:
Sega's excellent OutRun
Wed 04/10/00 at 19:45
Regular
Oh yes! They both were great tunes!
Humm.
So...
Humm.
Can't think of any.
ARGGHH.
I'm sure I now some good music from games...
Can't think.
Argh.
I liked the soundtrack to Freespace 2. And X-Wing Alliance.
Wed 04/10/00 at 22:17
Regular
I am definetly getting Ecco for the Dreamcast. I am listening to some very beautiful music for it, (actually, I'm listening to music from the mini game from the sega.com site, beautiful.)
Strike one on my Christmas list...
Wed 04/10/00 at 23:06
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Mini game?? like the Italian job, or is it just a tiny demo or something.
Thu 05/10/00 at 18:45
Regular
Its like just a silly arcade game, moving ecco with the arrow keys across a moving screen. Worse than it sounds. Music is great though.
Thu 05/10/00 at 19:53
Regular
I still think DK country (Snes) and Jet Force Gemini (N64)
both have the best game music I've heard.
And the Worms United theme tune too(PC).
Fri 06/10/00 at 13:47
I liked the music from Crusader: No Remorse and of course the completely different Crusader: No Regret . No it was a sequel. Great music, especially the base music in the original, No Remorse. Still more recently i too have loved Freespace2's tones and the gameplay is superb! I heard the music in Sacrifice is good, from my favorite magazine PC Gamer, but i have yet to hear it. Why did i mention that? because i can! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! (He's lost it).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.