GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jesus Christ, this game sucks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 18:30
Regular
MGS2

It's really really bad. The FPS view is jerky and hard to control.

I really dislike it. Sorry fools.

But, on the plus side, I can sell it to a mate for 30 of your English quids and then buy two DVDs.

Result!
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:39
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Stryke wrote:
I actually think bigger is better, because you get more value for money, and you can use it as a sled when a-winter comes around.

LOL, I don't think size is important at all, glad to see quite a few people don't notice it, I don't really like the PS2, pretty basic, and the Gamecube! well, it looks great.
---------------

Or†ega wrote:

Seeing a bit of a trend change these days though. Luigi's mansion and Pikmin are stupidily short Plus Zelda and Mario look set to follow suit...

I havn't seen much about these games yet, I seriously doub tthat Zelda would be a short game, it's almost impossible, the story lines couldn't be shortened without loosing huge amounts of gameplay.
Luigi's mansion: shame but I havn't seen/read much about this game, not really intrested in it.

I think the Gamecube games will pretty much stay the same, seems like even though they've got no problem with game storage like the N64 had, the graphics are going to stay 'cartoon' like wherever possible, me is glad to see.
i'm sad to see that GTA3 won't be on it even though it's going to the XBOX! gah.
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:20
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
Whereas Nintendo make
> huge games

Seeing a bit of a trend change these days though. Luigi's mansion and Pikmin are stupidily short Plus Zelda and Mario look set to follow suit...
Sun 17/03/02 at 18:09
Regular
it's only a joke, Fogmaster. I actually think bigger is better, because you get more value for money, and you can use it as a sled when a-winter comes around.
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:52
I reckonit's just the right size...
for a coffee table!
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:50
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Don't really think size is an issue, it usually sits somewhere you don't usually see it, i think it looks nice, saw a seethrough dark green one on tv the other day, looked damn nice.
So if you want something small, why not get a GC? whats wrong with that? except for the obvious reason that it's not made by Sony.
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:49
"Uzi Lover"
Stryke wrote:
> But it's mahusive.

MAHOOSIVE!
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:44
Regular
But it's mahusive. Surely you need three trucks to move it.

I am joking. Not in any way do I impugne YH's choice of a console.
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:37
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
The XBOX is easily the best console, it's a great machine, I can't wait until next year to see what kind of games are being produced, same goes for the GC, but SONY have marketted well, I don't know how they managed it, guess it was forcing the advertising on the public from the word "go"
Everyone was playing either an Amiga/Sega/Nintendo console, and all of a sudden the Playstation was released and they completely sold out *everywhere* but the actual machine, i've yet to hear of a PS2 breaking down, but I hate SONY hardware myself, everything they've made for me has broken or is working so badly it might aswell be, they don't last much longer than 5 years unless they're left alone.

but MGS2, it's one of those games you'd buy the console for, it's had huge hype, it looks like an amazing game, lots of hidden extras, the sad thing is, like quite a few Sony games, they can be completed in a weekend, but they always seem to be th popular games.

Whereas Nintendo make huge games, loads of detail, and they never really seem to get the gratification they should.

I wonder what catagory the XBOX games are going to go under, I think they've got a good mixture of games avaliable.
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:23
Regular
i am waiting to see some XBOX titles before i make my complete decision but it certainlty is superior to the PS2
Sun 17/03/02 at 17:21
oops, I didn't mean to post it twice. sorry!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.