GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"South Wales Policeman!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 17:27
Regular
Anybody see that bloke talking about drugs.

I couldn't agree with him more and I like him.

Why should we be told by the goovernment what we can do and at what ages?

They can advise us on what to do yes...

If some 30+ bloke wants to smoke cannabis why can't he? Is he not old or mature enough to inhale something that grows naturally on the planet?

Same goes for alcohol or anything else... the worlds already fecked up, might let some people enjoy it.
Sun 17/03/02 at 01:10
Regular
"relocated"
Couldn't agree more. 'It's none of your business', is an excellent starting point for anyone's politics. Basically, your body is your own to do what you want with: if you aren't harming anyone else then there is no reason on earth why you shouldn't be allowed to do whatever you want.

On drugs, there is a really excellent book by Mike Jay called Emperor of Dreams, all about drug use in the nineteenth century. It's all about the way today's illegal drugs were freely available, and even respectable, in the Victorian era. It has some very funny stories about scientists getting high on ether and laughing gas, for 'experimental' reasons. Anyway, it makes a laughing stock of our drug laws, and I reccomend you read it.
Sat 16/03/02 at 23:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Discuss
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Anybody see that bloke talking about drugs.

I couldn't agree with him more and I like him.

Why should we be told by the goovernment what we can do and at what ages?

They can advise us on what to do yes...

If some 30+ bloke wants to smoke cannabis why can't he? Is he not old or mature enough to inhale something that grows naturally on the planet?

Same goes for alcohol or anything else... the worlds already fecked up, might let some people enjoy it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.