GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto 3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 12:43
Regular
I just got gta3, and have killed Salvatore, but can't get back over to the other island, my boat has dissapeared, how do I get back to the lesbians.
Fri 15/03/02 at 19:45
Regular
She really needs to pee, ok?
Fri 15/03/02 at 19:43
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
metal titan wrote:
> I just got gta3, and have killed Salvatore, but can't get back over to the other
> island, my boat has dissapeared, how do I get back to the lesbians.

You don't.
Fri 15/03/02 at 19:08
Regular
You've got a great game ahead of u (maybe not the concept of it).
Fri 15/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
"None Stored"
you just drive over the bridge, its pretty damn simple
Fri 15/03/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I sill aint got the GTA 3 and im itching to win a GAD as I cant afford it at the mo.

Come on SR!!!

:)
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:36
Regular
"*Materia Dealer *"
man this guy must be loving just starting gta3 i really didn't want it to end when i was playing it !! :)
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:21
metal titan wrote:
> I just got gta3, and have killed Salvatore,

what did i do? oh yea tried to kill you lol :D
Fri 15/03/02 at 13:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just go over the bridge, It'll be open now.
Fri 15/03/02 at 12:43
I just got gta3, and have killed Salvatore, but can't get back over to the other island, my boat has dissapeared, how do I get back to the lesbians.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.