GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That'll be us in a couple of months..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/03/02 at 03:19
Regular
Ah, those xbox owners. I know a couple already.
And in about 6 weeks, that'll be us, with our gamecubes. Some of us anyway. The excitement, then the loss of the whole day playing the thing : )

I'd not seen the xbox in action before today, and though it was (even) bigger than i expected, it was a very nice machine. To be honest, i'd like to see something a little more... special in terms of games when i'm working through the gamecube offerings, and being able to see those scrtaches after just a day's play must be slightly worrying (though i'm sure it won't stop them playing properly, still, i'd fear for my dvds and cds). Still, despite this, it did look like a nice piece of kit. Roll on may 3rd!
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, SSB:melee is, as far as I am concerned, Nintendo's second launch date. Why? It is one of the most anticipated games of the Gamecubes line-up. I am glad I pre-ordered it. Roll on may 3rd (and 24th)
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:21
I have ordered GOT a new memory card from Japan and an Indigo controller from the US.

I have put down the £20 deposit for my cube in late october

I have ordered 5 games for the launch which are:

Luigi's Mansion
FIFA world Cup 2002
Rogue Leader: Rogue Sqaudron 2
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

I will also get SSBM when it comes out (ordered).

I can't wait for may 3rd any longer!

I have also got A levels to revise for! lol yeah rite.

SINFIELD
Fri 15/03/02 at 22:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
If you ask me we needed a decent 3D adventure game for cube launch, you know like say a Mario game.

Still it's not going to stop me from buying one. :0)

Launch date is a huge deal yes but I'm anticipating more for some of the titles launched later, Pikmin, Kameo and Turok.

Anyone else?
Fri 15/03/02 at 17:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Or†ega wrote:
> Hmmmm, still 49 days to go.

I'll just stare at my Spice orange controller
> until the launch day finally arrives...

I have a black one, but owning a controller hasn't changed me, im the same guy i was before it arrived.
Fri 15/03/02 at 13:45
Regular
Hmmmm, still 49 days to go.

I'll just stare at my Spice orange controller until the launch day finally arrives...
Fri 15/03/02 at 10:25
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Roll on May 18ish!

:(

I'm gonna pre-order my Gamecube from SR at some point over the next few weeks, but I'm not gonna play on me Cube till at least the 18th May!

Why?

Cos between May 9th -> 17th I have to hand in 5 huge assignments so I'm not gonna distract myself with me Cube! Instead I'm gonna order it and have it sent home to be waiting for my return for my 4 MONTH holiday!!!

:D
Fri 15/03/02 at 03:19
Regular
Ah, those xbox owners. I know a couple already.
And in about 6 weeks, that'll be us, with our gamecubes. Some of us anyway. The excitement, then the loss of the whole day playing the thing : )

I'd not seen the xbox in action before today, and though it was (even) bigger than i expected, it was a very nice machine. To be honest, i'd like to see something a little more... special in terms of games when i'm working through the gamecube offerings, and being able to see those scrtaches after just a day's play must be slightly worrying (though i'm sure it won't stop them playing properly, still, i'd fear for my dvds and cds). Still, despite this, it did look like a nice piece of kit. Roll on may 3rd!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.