GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The stupidest topic ever........"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 21:51
Regular
I'm proud to announce that this is the stupidest topic ever! There is no point in it. Although you might have seen worse (I have too) I just wanted to say that this is the stupidest. Do what ever you want on here. It's just a stupid topic. Since there is no real topic in this thread (besides that it is stupid) you can use it as a longest thread attemp to talking about how you and your girlfriend or boyfriend broke up with you (although I personally would'nt want to haer that) . I don't care even if you just want to agree that this is a stupid topic. Thanks!

be-z-boy
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:51
I'm proud to announce that this is the stupidest topic ever! There is no point in it. Although you might have seen worse (I have too) I just wanted to say that this is the stupidest. Do what ever you want on here. It's just a stupid topic. Since there is no real topic in this thread (besides that it is stupid) you can use it as a longest thread attemp to talking about how you and your girlfriend or boyfriend broke up with you (although I personally would'nt want to haer that) . I don't care even if you just want to agree that this is a stupid topic. Thanks!

be-z-boy
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Eerrrr... Not only is the the most pointless and boring topic, you have to go and say that it is, in your words not mine, the "stupidest topic ever". Sad really.
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:58
Regular
"um..."
Why have a topic to talk about life when we do it anyway?

Baddiel and Skinner is on later, hooray.

Sorry Be-z-boy but these kinda topics don't really work (believe me I know)
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:00
Regular
be-z-boy wrote:
> I'm proud to announce that this is the stupidest topic ever! There is no point
> in it. Although you might have seen worse (I have too) I just wanted to say
> that this is the stupidest. Do what ever you want on here. It's just a stupid
> topic. Since there is no real topic in this thread (besides that it is stupid)
> you can use it as a longest thread attemp to talking about how you and your
> girlfriend or boyfriend broke up with you (although I personally would'nt want
> to haer that) . I don't care even if you just want to agree that this is a
> stupid topic. Thanks!

be-z-boy

you are such a hypocrite.you made two worlds longest thread attempts, then you followed that by making a topic about how stupid pointless topics are. sort it out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.