GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im finally a Regular"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 21:44
Regular
after almost a year im a my name is now a fabulas purple.It feels strange though not having my name in brown anymore,im starting to miss it already :(.

Despict the fact that i know how hard it was to be a newbie and be bullied by Regulars i still have this amazing urge to bully them.
I felt it the second i saw my name in purple,but not must not turn into so many Regulars.I will still respect newbies and listen to them coz in the end they have real opinions.
Today i start a new chapter at SR,my first mission objective is mow to win my first GAD.

thanks to any1 who read this and any1 who didnt dont just read the last line and expect to know everything i said
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:44
after almost a year im a my name is now a fabulas purple.It feels strange though not having my name in brown anymore,im starting to miss it already :(.

Despict the fact that i know how hard it was to be a newbie and be bullied by Regulars i still have this amazing urge to bully them.
I felt it the second i saw my name in purple,but not must not turn into so many Regulars.I will still respect newbies and listen to them coz in the end they have real opinions.
Today i start a new chapter at SR,my first mission objective is mow to win my first GAD.

thanks to any1 who read this and any1 who didnt dont just read the last line and expect to know everything i said
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:47
Regular
"um..."
Wish I was a regular. I hate being bullied, I try to post intelligently I know I did post stupidly at first with blatant attempts to win GAD but I have learned my lesson. I am nearly there.

Maybe when I am regular I will gain more Respect
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:49
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
The Decoy wrote:
> Wish I was a regular. I hate being bullied, I try to post intelligently I know I
> did post stupidly at first with blatant attempts to win GAD but I have learned
> my lesson. I am nearly there.

Maybe when I am regular I will gain more
> Respect.

Maybe, it won't do it, but it will help if you compliment me and pineapples.
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Well done salvatore! I am trying to get up to the status of a regular without spamming. I have a hell of a long way to go. Oh, and go for the GAD. I know you can do it!
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:52
Microchips wrote:
> Well done salvatore! I am trying to get up to the status of a regular without
> spamming. I have a hell of a long way to go. Oh, and go for the GAD. I know
> you can do it!

thanks a lot Microchips
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:54
"...Unicef pennies.."
I'm all emotional :,-)

* RW pretents to have something in his eye *
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Salvatore wrote:
thanks a lot Microchips

No problem mate :D
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:57
Regular
well im about 80 messages from becoming a regular. and i have spammed about 75 percent of those messages.
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:03
it does feel stange though i feel obliged to post more sensible post,to all newbies treasure the days you have as a newbie the days when you can spam and not give a dam coz when your a Regular it all goes away and never comes back.*gets emtional*
Fri 15/03/02 at 12:42
Regular
"I confused?"
Congratulations.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.