GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Name Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 19:54
Regular
I don't think this has ever been done before so I thought I would give it a try. No doubt someone will mess it up somewhere - but the post mark it reaches should be pretty accurate.

What you do is write in your name, just once on it's own or with something you want the forums to know about yourself. The total number of posts we recieve will show us how many users are using the forums.

As soon as the thread slows down you can put your name in again - but only with something you want others to know (what your feeling about anything - games or otherwise).

Knowing my luck this won't work, but, let's give it a go!!

Vib.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:54
Regular
"this is a tagline"
I don't think this has ever been done before so I thought I would give it a try. No doubt someone will mess it up somewhere - but the post mark it reaches should be pretty accurate.

What you do is write in your name, just once on it's own or with something you want the forums to know about yourself. The total number of posts we recieve will show us how many users are using the forums.

As soon as the thread slows down you can put your name in again - but only with something you want others to know (what your feeling about anything - games or otherwise).

Knowing my luck this won't work, but, let's give it a go!!

Vib.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:57
Regular
Grix Thraves: I scored a goal in football today.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:58
My name is Michael I like to play waterpolo and golf I like watching wrestling sometimes as long as nothing else is on.
Thu 14/03/02 at 19:58
chris

i like eny games or consoles!
Thu 14/03/02 at 20:19
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Tom

Likes Monkeys.
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:40
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Allardini. Likes pineapples.
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:52
Regular
Quinton

likes food.
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:55
Regular
"um..."
The Decoy I like Pineapples but prefer Melons.
Thu 14/03/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Howard. Chips all the way.
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:17
"...Unicef pennies.."
McBain.

Watches too much (and I guess stars in) the Simpsons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.