GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox adverts.........?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/03/02 at 13:44
Regular
Whilst watch tv last night isaw the wierdest advert. it was suprisingly for the xbox!
It was about animals creating music and then humans getting jobs and then stopped playing. It then told us to PLAY MORE?
Wierd.....extremely!

Also, there is another which is when a baby is born and flys through the air getting older/growing up and then ending up falling into a coffine/grave!
That one was wierd to......!

What do you think of them, if youv'e seen them?

Is the xbox trying to be too much like the playstation 2 with its 'THIRD PLACE'?
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:44
Whilst watch tv last night isaw the wierdest advert. it was suprisingly for the xbox!
It was about animals creating music and then humans getting jobs and then stopped playing. It then told us to PLAY MORE?
Wierd.....extremely!

Also, there is another which is when a baby is born and flys through the air getting older/growing up and then ending up falling into a coffine/grave!
That one was wierd to......!

What do you think of them, if youv'e seen them?

Is the xbox trying to be too much like the playstation 2 with its 'THIRD PLACE'?
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:47
Regular
I like em...well as much as you can like an advert
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:54
I saw the new ad (the music one) last night. One word. pants.

The one with the man flying to the grave at least has a point ('lifes too short'). The music one is too surreal to have a moral as well i think.
Thu 14/03/02 at 14:40
Tetchy wrote:
> I saw the new ad (the music one) last night. One word. pants.

The one with
> the man flying to the grave at least has a point ('lifes too short'). The music
> one is too surreal to have a moral as well i think.

Exactally what I thought!
Thu 14/03/02 at 15:28
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Take a read of my post [UNCREDITED GENIUS?] because it discusses these issues.

I would reply to it myself so it comes to the top for anyone interested in reading, but no-doubt i'd be flamed for promoting my own posts that way.

It shouldn't be far down, go check it out.
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:07
Go Johnny Go Go Go Go wrote:
> Take a read of my post [UNCREDITED GENIUS?] because it discusses these
> issues.

I would reply to it myself so it comes to the top for anyone
> interested in reading, but no-doubt i'd be flamed for promoting my own posts
> that way.

It shouldn't be far down, go check it out.

I'm sure i will check it out!
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:13
I think the adverts are cool, because they are weird, shame I hate the console and all that it stands for...
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:15
d34n0 2k2 wrote:
> I think the adverts are cool, because they are weird, shame I hate the console
> and all that it stands for...

Same here!!!
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:16
Regular
we have actually been through this subject two times before but it dont matter.
Thu 14/03/02 at 22:18
Lodge wrote:
> d34n0 2k2 wrote:
> I think the adverts are cool, because they are weird,
> shame I hate the console
> and all that it stands for...

Same here!!!

Me to the lad turning to death is good shame about the x-box

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.