GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Macho Man Alistair Gray""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE SmackDown: Shut your mouth'.
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:37
Regular
Just reading Special Reserve's very own review of WWE SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth (that was released today by the way), which is here:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/ (space) reviews/review.php?index=1035815216

I had a quick look to see who had written this editorial masterpiece, and it was a certain "Macho Man Alistair Gray."

This will probably mean nothing to most of you, but it made me chuckle. :D

On a quick sidenote, if this "Macho Man Alistair Gray" happens to read this, would he be able to tell me if Create-A-PPV Mode is in the game? Because if it's not then I will either cry, or go back to Smackdown: Just Bring Out and take my frustrations out on Fred Durst.

He's not in this one as well is he? :D
Fri 15/11/02 at 17:51
Regular
He did a Star Wars one for a Star Wars game naturally once too.

Can't remember what it was. Maybe Rogue Leader.
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:49
Regular
No wait! My mistake, his move set is in the game. He personally isn't! :c)
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
DW wrote:
> Ant wrote:
> He's not in this one as well is he? :D
>
> Fraid so.

No way! I can't believe he's back, he doesn't even do Undertaker's music anyway! Bah! :D

They put Fred Durst in it, and not Rey Mysterio. :S
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:39
Regular
Ant wrote:
> He's not in this one as well is he? :D

Fraid so.

I read the article/review. Had some 'sarcastic' names for wrestlers. :cD
Fri 15/11/02 at 16:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Just reading Special Reserve's very own review of WWE SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth (that was released today by the way), which is here:

http://special.reserve.co.uk/ (space) reviews/review.php?index=1035815216

I had a quick look to see who had written this editorial masterpiece, and it was a certain "Macho Man Alistair Gray."

This will probably mean nothing to most of you, but it made me chuckle. :D

On a quick sidenote, if this "Macho Man Alistair Gray" happens to read this, would he be able to tell me if Create-A-PPV Mode is in the game? Because if it's not then I will either cry, or go back to Smackdown: Just Bring Out and take my frustrations out on Fred Durst.

He's not in this one as well is he? :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.