GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xmas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/11/02 at 16:40
Regular
So christmas is just around the corner and I dont know what on earth to get! Normally I decide in about August and cant wait for xmas to come, but this year I have been baffled. My parents have ordered me to make a list this weekend of what I want, but im clueless.

I have about £100 (Ok so im poor) to spend but I have no idea!

I have a gamecube, but the games lack much appeal. I have a PC but I have most of the games I want anyway. I have a TV and VCR in my room and a decent stereo. I see no point gettin CD's because I have internet and a CD writer. I truly am lost on this one!

Any suggestions would be very appreciated.
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:48
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
ok gerbilman, I guess the festive spirit hasnt touched all!

Look for my "special reserve the musical" song - it will make u moderately like xmas. Go on!
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:35
Regular
xmas sucks, really, i think xmas should die.
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
cant u write it in normal characters rather than faggish ones? please!
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*The newly named Haddock somehow gains somewhat supernatural powers form nowhere. He Blasta, erm I mean, blasts the crowd with a glowing green orb (?).*
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
*crowd pick up their folding chairs and chase rasta*

(ahh the power of words)
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*crowd cheer.....again*
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:16
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Certanly a crowd pleaser, even if the crowd are non existed, they are merely words suppounded by asterixes.

*crowd boo's*

what the fu....
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"Thank you, thank you, you've been a great audience"
*Leaves stage and does oh-so-fake-and-deliberate-looking fall down the small set of stairs*
"I'm OK"
*tum tum tisch*
*Crowd laugh*
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
dum dum tisch
Mon 18/11/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, yeah, sorry, just my head hurts, and I'm a lil' confused and dazed. Now I'm off to the toilet.
*Falls down stairs*
"I'm OK!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.