GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3-XBox-enlighten me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 20:06
Regular
l o lo l o all,
i am v tempted to spend some ££ on n Xbox but doesn ne 1 have n e idea whether GTA3 will be released on it? please help this could decide between the spending of £300 or not (or i could always get it on pc but wheres the fun in that)
tar
Baker
Wed 13/03/02 at 20:06
Regular
l o lo l o all,
i am v tempted to spend some ££ on n Xbox but doesn ne 1 have n e idea whether GTA3 will be released on it? please help this could decide between the spending of £300 or not (or i could always get it on pc but wheres the fun in that)
tar
Baker
Wed 13/03/02 at 20:15
Regular
Baker wrote:
> l o lo l o all,
i am v tempted to spend some ££ on n Xbox but doesn
> ne 1 have n e idea whether GTA3 will be released on it? please help this could
> decide between the spending of £300 or not (or i could always get it on pc
> but wheres the fun in that)
tar
Baker

in reply to the no i dont have a clue. but i was just wondering why you use unnesseccery (i cant spell that word) abbriviations?
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:12
Yeah Baker, learn to spell!
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Sum ppl nvr lern! I hate people who use texting language on chatforums. It really annoys me. You are ahving a heated discussion, and this crud suddenly pops up.
Thu 14/03/02 at 12:03
"...Unicef pennies.."
im finkin dis txt tlk is wkd bd n ne 1 who dnt lk it cn go jmp in a rvr! innit?

You should be warey before criticising txt talk. Maybe there's a vowel shortage, and they are just doing their bit?

:-P
Thu 14/03/02 at 12:05
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
In answer to your question, yes Grand Theft Auto 3 is coming out on Xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.