GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rollercoaster fans - BBC1 NOW!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 19:07
Regular
New record-breaking 10-loop coaster!
Mon 15/04/02 at 14:43
"slightlyshortertagl"
Thoguht i'd pop this up because i've reviewed the 10-looping rollercoaster that Wookie was on about....
Thu 14/03/02 at 16:58
Regular
Speaking of the Colossus (I can see it from my house. I live 2 miles from Thorpe Park!), I'm going on it before all the people who have pre-bought tickets. My sister works there and this Saturday, they are doin' a FREE staff's family day out, at Thorpe Park, where you can try out all the rides. I get to go on Colossus before ALL the people who paid an additional £12 to go on it first! YAY.
Thu 14/03/02 at 13:07
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Anyone into rollercoasters, try motorbikes. All the thrills without the rails......

Slave - Considerably faster than yaou!
Thu 14/03/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Rollercoasters are for kids. I'd rather do something much more mature like play with my Ninitendo.
Thu 14/03/02 at 12:42
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
SUPERB!!!!!!!

I HAVE TO DO THIS RIDE!!!!!!

I'm off there for easter w/e. Have you lot done blackpool pepsi max and playstation? They make the nemisis look like the ladybirds!
Thu 14/03/02 at 08:42
"slightlyshortertagl"
i'm off to the towers in about 1 week time, not this saturday but the next, i'll give you a full report on the ride on the monday (i've already pre-booked my place on it :) )
Thu 14/03/02 at 08:07
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Kings Dominion park in Virginia is a theme park devoted solely to rollercoasters.

It is most excellent, especially the wooden one called "The Hurler".
The size of Alton Towers with about 15 rollercoasters.
Thu 14/03/02 at 00:05
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
RìÇkø§$ wrote:
> I saw that and i'm a big roller coaster fan. I was very disappointed when i went
> on Submission, Oblivion and Nemesis, lets hope air is going to be something
> special.

You serious?

Didn't you enjoy Nemesis or Oblivion, (I'll go with you on the Submission thing, I didn't particulary fancy it as anything too original or special) but the others are great rides.

Ever been on the front of Nemesis?

Excellent!

As for Air can't wait!

I love rollercoasters

Missed the program though. Damn
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:32
is it still on? i dont wan to waste energy for nothing. im energy efficient.
Wed 13/03/02 at 21:25
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
The video is excellent!!! Compleatly what I thought it wouldn't be like. Wookiee, Shanoe, if you want proper pictures of it, this is the best you're gonna get! Download it now.

I didn't realise, that you actually sit down, but you still face down. You aren't lying down, you are sitting facing down.

Looks great!

http://air.atdatabase.co.uk/ (remember, its better to click save as, so you don't get it keep pausing when its buffering.)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.