GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evolution 3?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 17:51
Regular
I duno about u guys but i wana see more action. I wana see pro evolution 3.
I think PE2 was a great success, and when i had my hands on it, i was amazed how much better it was than Fifa 2002.

I was just wondering if any of you's agree with me and might wana see the 3rd make its launch and also how they could make it even better than the 2nd?

Cheers :)
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I think konami should definatly improve the commentry

they should think about giving a few quid to John Motson to do the commentry, and maybe improve on terry butchers "one line wonders" at half time.

The commentry has been a problem ever since theyv'e taken the game out.

The ISS 2000 on the PS 1 had decent commentry but I have seen from another topic that ISS and Pro Evo are not the same, so it must be a Pro Evo problem.

(I still get confused by the difference between them as I thought they were one)

All in all superb game,

bring on PES 2 with this problem solved.
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:24
yer soz pro evo your right the 2nd 1 hasent come out yet, and i also agree wit u on the comentry its crap and it defently needs to b improved!!!!
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:16
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Pro Evo 3!? Pro Evo 2 isnt even out as yet, so far we have had only Pro Evo...

Anyway, there is still someways that the games can be improved, at times the AI do silly things like giving the ball away too easy, and of course the commentary could be improved on.

Why not wait for Pro Evo 2 first though. :D
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:14
grumpyboyquinton wrote:
pro evolution 2??? i think konami said quite a while
> back that they would release iss pro evolution 3.

I didnt know they were gona make a pe3?
iv heard nothing about it!
I hope they do though
Wed 13/03/02 at 18:09
Regular
spabz wrote:
> I duno about u guys but i wana see more action. I wana see pro evolution 3.
I
> think PE2 was a great success, and when i had my hands on it, i was amazed how
> much better it was than Fifa 2002.

I was just wondering if any of you's agree
> with me and might wana see the 3rd make its launch and also how they could make
> it even better than the 2nd?

pro evolution 2??? i think konami said quite a while back that they would release iss pro evolution 3.
Wed 13/03/02 at 17:51
I duno about u guys but i wana see more action. I wana see pro evolution 3.
I think PE2 was a great success, and when i had my hands on it, i was amazed how much better it was than Fifa 2002.

I was just wondering if any of you's agree with me and might wana see the 3rd make its launch and also how they could make it even better than the 2nd?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.