GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"All PS2 Critics enter here!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/10/00 at 21:05
Regular
OK everyone all of you who think that the PS2 (The 128 bit)is so crap that the Dreamcast (The 64x2 bit console) can outperform it.
Please tell me the reasons, or is it because yous are all biased and jealous of the powers of the machine.
Tue 03/10/00 at 21:05
OK everyone all of you who think that the PS2 (The 128 bit)is so crap that the Dreamcast (The 64x2 bit console) can outperform it.
Please tell me the reasons, or is it because yous are all biased and jealous of the powers of the machine.
Tue 03/10/00 at 21:09
At the moment the UK Dreamcast can outperform the UK Playstation 2. Why? Because no-one has a UK PS2 yet. This is about as good as the arguement gets and it's not worth comparing the consoles until we know what they are like. Anyway, everyone is going to sleep because we've gone over and over this topic before, soem people like one console and other like another, some people like games in general. OK!

*and relax*
Tue 03/10/00 at 21:20
Regular
We don't think that the Dreamcast can outperform it but face it, Sony can't make good games - Sega, Nintendo and even Microsoft can. And seeing as all the best third party games will be appearing on all the consoles, Sony have no exclusive games to offer. That means even the Dreamcast (so long as 3rd party developers keep making games for it) may have a more prospective future than the PS2.
It's possible!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.