GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should I stop Posting everyday?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 12:34
Regular
I try to do my best, I really do. I post a new thread each day to try and give you a laugh, but, at the moment, it all seems to be failing.

Nobody reads my posts anymore and I was just wondering if it was because they are so often and you can't be bothered to give up your time?

Maybe if I did a post once a week people would care?

Thought not.
Sat 16/11/02 at 15:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tum-te-tum.

*In clouds a the moment*

Agrees, nods, then floats away............

;)
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:57
Regular
I read nearly every topic posted in this forum, I only reply when I've got something to say though. And your posts are normally very good.
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Festivus!"
Thank Asher D... Now to write my 13th post of the day...
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:55
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
My God, everyones getting all philisophical on you Tribute.
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:49
Regular
When i post a good topic, like one that wins GAD or one that everyone laughs at, I haven't strained at it for ages to get it right, I've written it when I wanted to and in my own time. It seems you are squeezing yourself too hard to be funny, and the result is poor. Basically, just eb yourself: Don't try and fill any goals, do things when and if you want to, and wait for ideas instead of forcing them out of anything you can find.
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:48
Regular
"Festivus!"
Your Honour wrote:
> Thing is, don't *try* and post something good each day, because you
> won't manage it.

I aren't *trying*, Ijust enjoy writing at the moment and in a weeks time it'll be as attractive as Chris Evans, so I may as well use it whilst I can

> Only post when you have something good to say, that way we'll all
> enjoy everything that you post. Unlike at the moment, where you're
> admitting some of the stuff you post isn't as good as some of the
> other stuff that you post.

You mean you've read one or more of my posts? Hoob Hoob Hooray!
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:44
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Tribute wrote:
> Thanks for your support n00b... I mean junior SR forum member....

Be careful..... :-P
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:42
Regular
Thing is, don't *try* and post something good each day, because you won't manage it.

Only post when you have something good to say, that way we'll all enjoy everything that you post. Unlike at the moment, where you're admitting some of the stuff you post isn't as good as some of the other stuff that you post.

If that actually makes any sense...

:-)
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:41
Regular
"Festivus!"
Thanks for your support n00b... I mean junior SR forum member...
Sat 16/11/02 at 14:39
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yeah, your posts are good, not just a load of spam like some other posts that people do (mostly n00bs.....why am I saying that?). They make sense and usually brighten up peoples' day. I'm pretty new here, but from what I've seen of your posts, theres nothing wrong about you posting every day, so just keep up what your doing is what I say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.