GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ps2 Is the business?!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 11:28
Regular
PS2 RULES!!
Wed 13/03/02 at 17:32
lol u silly billy!
Wed 13/03/02 at 16:55
Regular
"360: swfcman"
PS2 does not rule, if it did then the world would be a very strange place. We would have to follow orders from what looks like a big black fan heater with a funny 'ledge' round the side, and if we didnt it would poke us in the face with its disc draw and even worse, lob CD's at us slicing me to pieces. Also if the console did rule then we would not be able to play games on it...or even....well...never mind.
Wed 13/03/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
[PM] MoNKeY wrote:
> You make the topic !

Well actually that's the real reason most people post on here, form topics for others to discuss.

>I just think its a cool console and i think most will agree with me?

Yeah it is a cool console, but it may not rule for ever as the XB and GC are due on the market very soon so Sony will have alot of competition.

It's going to get real interesting very soon.
Wed 13/03/02 at 12:14
You make the topic ! I just think its a cool console and i think most will agree with me?
Wed 13/03/02 at 12:10
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Is that it ?

Pointless topic yet again...
Wed 13/03/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh it does and..?

sorry I don't see any discussion in your topic...

therefore what is the point of this
Wed 13/03/02 at 11:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ah, but this could all change tomorrow with the arrival of the *cough* X-Box *cough*

;D
Wed 13/03/02 at 11:28
PS2 RULES!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.