GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"we all know whats special about tommororw don't we!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/03/02 at 07:43
Regular
well of course its the release of the X-BOX, its a great contender for the run of the best console at the moment but somehow i think Sony will out do it becuase the games that have come out and that are going to come out are looking unreal! don't get me wrong the X-BOX looks great but where are the games to show of its true capability! Anyone else agree or disagree???
Wed 13/03/02 at 07:43
Regular
"*Materia Dealer *"
well of course its the release of the X-BOX, its a great contender for the run of the best console at the moment but somehow i think Sony will out do it becuase the games that have come out and that are going to come out are looking unreal! don't get me wrong the X-BOX looks great but where are the games to show of its true capability! Anyone else agree or disagree???
Wed 13/03/02 at 08:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Alex+daxter wrote:
Anyone else agree or disagree???

Yes
Wed 13/03/02 at 09:44
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Alex+daxter wrote:
Anyone else agree or disagree???

Yes

So do I
Wed 13/03/02 at 10:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
oh right,

I actually forgot that it was coming out 2moro

Anyway it's not of any significance to me..

Simply because ive been too busy having a laugh
on my PS 2
Wed 13/03/02 at 10:24
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Does your PS2 tell jokes or sommit?

Hmm.. gonna phone sony cos mine doesn't. Mind you it does rubbish impressions..
Wed 13/03/02 at 10:29
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Craw wrote:
> Mind you it does rubbish impressions..

What rubbish impressions are those of then? ;D
Wed 13/03/02 at 11:06
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Isnt this the same topic as what i posted? "Are we ready for the xbox?"
Wed 13/03/02 at 11:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Plonk wrote:
> Isnt this the same topic as what i posted? "Are we ready for the
> xbox?"

no this on seems to be

"we all know whats special about tommororw don't we..."

do I have another birthday or something???

:P
Wed 13/03/02 at 16:59
Regular
"360: swfcman"
To be honest i didnt even know it was coming out this week till my mate told me on Monday, i couldnt believe it how the date creeped in so silently, i hadnt even noticed on this site. It was quite funny at the fact once i had know the date that i kept seeing the funny advert on tv about it.
Wed 13/03/02 at 17:03
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I still haven't seen that advert on tv yet, I presume your talking about the baby to grave advert Pro Evo?

I'd completely forgotten about the date as well, I knew it was very soon, somehow got it stuck that the release date was last Friday.....only because MGS2 had been put back and I thought it was to coincide with the release of the x-box.

Another reason I'd probably forgotten (and maybe others) is the fact that you/I haven't pre-ordered one? I think if you're just about to go out and spend another £400 plus on another console, you'd be remembering to go and pick it now wouldn't you?

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.