GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebay wholesale list question."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/03/02 at 18:22
Regular
Has anyone ever bought on of these things on Ebay where you can get stuff at wholesale price. I have been looking at them and they look like they would be a good thing to have but I know that there has to be some kind of catch.

So, if anyone has ever bought on of these things just tell me what all is on it.
Wed 13/03/02 at 16:57
So, in the end just stay away from them. Thanks guys.
Wed 13/03/02 at 16:37
Regular
"  "
ßër§ëkër wrote:
> No, no I've bought off Ebay too. What it is you pay the seller so much money
> then they send you a list of wholesale web sites where you can get stuff at
> wholesale prices like PS2's for alot less than in stores. I was just wondering
> if they are legit or not.

Ah....i see.....those affiliates are usually dodgy.....best to give them a miss....ebay sellers always have a good selection of games at cheap prices....i got burnout fo £25 brabd new and it is fine. I had to bid of course.

Unless u are on about the buy it now thing....if i am confused....tell me so.
Wed 13/03/02 at 10:10
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
ive got one of these lists free off e-bay since the peson wanted to boost their feedback.

The list was of companies all around the world, you had to buy in bulk in order to get it cheaper. Some of them were dodgy too, I actually range one of the companies and asked them why it was so cheap

he said "there from a back of a lorry..."

so I knew they were nicked

I haven't persuaed any of them simply cause I dont trust them.
Altho there maybe cmpanies on there that you can trust but im not gona ring around hundreds of companies to findout.
Wed 13/03/02 at 09:54
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It's dodgy stuff to keep away from. All they are doing is selling you a list of websites which you can search for yourself.

You generally wont be able to buy from wholesale companies anyway unless you are a business buying in quantity.
Wed 13/03/02 at 05:20
No, no I've bought off Ebay too. What it is you pay the seller so much money then they send you a list of wholesale web sites where you can get stuff at wholesale prices like PS2's for alot less than in stores. I was just wondering if they are legit or not.
Tue 12/03/02 at 18:42
Regular
"  "
hmmm...i aint quite sure what u mean but i have bought off ebay loads and it seems okay.
Tue 12/03/02 at 18:22
Has anyone ever bought on of these things on Ebay where you can get stuff at wholesale price. I have been looking at them and they look like they would be a good thing to have but I know that there has to be some kind of catch.

So, if anyone has ever bought on of these things just tell me what all is on it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.