GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Joke."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/03/02 at 16:17
Regular
A small boy asks his dad "What is politics?" Dad says,
"Well son, let me try to explain it this way. I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism.

"Your mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People. The Nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now think about that and see if that makes sense."

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents room and finds his mother sound asleep.

Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the Nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the Nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored and the Future is in deep s*."
Wed 13/03/02 at 08:54
Regular
"I confused?"
Nice one.
Wed 13/03/02 at 08:26
LOL! Very nice indeed YH! :0)
Wed 13/03/02 at 08:22
teacher asked a boy to go home and get 3 words. he asks his brothers
b1:shutup
b2:yes
b3:batman
he went back.
boy:shutup
teacher:do you want detention
boy:yes
teacher:who do you think you are
boy:batman
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:07
Regular
excellent, heard it before but it always makes me laugh
Tue 12/03/02 at 19:06
thats got too many hard words in it! grrrrrr
Tue 12/03/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Good post. LOL
Tue 12/03/02 at 16:43
Regular
Urgh!
Tue 12/03/02 at 16:41
*kiss* thankyou
Tue 12/03/02 at 16:34
Regular
brad@specialreserve wrote:
> Language >:|

Sorry, I just copied it straight from an email and it got through the filter thing so I assumed it was ok.

My apologies, I'll check next time.
Tue 12/03/02 at 16:30
*still laughing*.... So hard *choke... ha ha* fall back on my chair!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.