GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the hell?! N*sync guy is going to space"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/03/02 at 00:14
Regular
One of the guys from N*sync, the American boyband, is going to be going to space. Sorry if I can't convey this very well but I am struggling to comprehend.

A member of a boyband is going to be the third space tourist..

*shudders*

The man in question is Lance Bass, who allegedly writes all of N*sync's songs, so should be able to afford the $20 million fee. However, it remains completely and utterly surreal. Jesus. Imagine if one of Westlife became a cosmonaut...

This in a week where Will announced that he's gay and Britney broke up with her boyfriend. How many more shocks can popworld take. Is it a mad game of one-up-manship or something... Will says he's gay, justin thingy goes one better and dumps Britney and then Lance bloody Bass tops them all and decides to become an astronaut.

The cash-in implications of all this are only just beginning to set in... If you want a more coherent version of events go to:
http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/lance_iss_020220.html

I'm far far too confused by it all...
Tue 12/03/02 at 00:14
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
One of the guys from N*sync, the American boyband, is going to be going to space. Sorry if I can't convey this very well but I am struggling to comprehend.

A member of a boyband is going to be the third space tourist..

*shudders*

The man in question is Lance Bass, who allegedly writes all of N*sync's songs, so should be able to afford the $20 million fee. However, it remains completely and utterly surreal. Jesus. Imagine if one of Westlife became a cosmonaut...

This in a week where Will announced that he's gay and Britney broke up with her boyfriend. How many more shocks can popworld take. Is it a mad game of one-up-manship or something... Will says he's gay, justin thingy goes one better and dumps Britney and then Lance bloody Bass tops them all and decides to become an astronaut.

The cash-in implications of all this are only just beginning to set in... If you want a more coherent version of events go to:
http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/lance_iss_020220.html

I'm far far too confused by it all...
Tue 12/03/02 at 01:38
Regular
Buh?
Tue 12/03/02 at 01:49
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
Lets hope Take That make a comeback and steal everyone media attention grabbing.

;0)
Tue 12/03/02 at 07:41
Regular
Armageddeon is coming.

This is only the beginning.
Tue 12/03/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Can we have a whip-round and make sure NASA install HAL as the onboard computer system?

I'd pay £20 million to watch him being left in the cold of space to the tune of "Daisy Daisy"
Tue 12/03/02 at 15:07
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm sure the astranaughts will eject him into space for free when they hear his nauseating songs.
Tue 12/03/02 at 15:35
Why don't they do us all a favour and send the entire boy band population into space and leave them there. They could install cameras in there and we could watch them all go slowly insane like Vanessa did on celebrity big brother. My money would be on A1 to be the first guys to crack.
Tue 12/03/02 at 16:57
Regular
This guy has a good idea there...
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:42
"Uzi Lover"
Thats not fair! I want to goto Space.

Maybe if its the one with Britney hes after a new girlfriend up there?

N*Sync in space...intresting.
Tue 12/03/02 at 20:46
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"Yes Lance, you can go into space. Now into the shuttle you go."

"But won't I need food?"

"Er..."
*slams door*
"321liftoff!"

"Phew, one down, four to go."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.