GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halloween!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/07 at 18:53
Regular
What are my people doing? I have to wear a suit and go to some black history month conference which isn't the most desirable of destinations to be honest.
Sun 04/11/07 at 21:39
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I went to a Halloween party yesterday dressed as a pirate, the party was pretty shocking with all of us being kicked out due to someone destroying a toilet. Then there were fights outside. Bad times.
Wed 31/10/07 at 22:19
Regular
"..."
Probably had kids trick or treating...I did extra time at the gym to avoid coming home :-)
Wed 31/10/07 at 21:13
Regular
I'll have them Smedlos :)

we had a few little kids and the odd teenage girls collecting gathering treats and smoking cigs. I thought you had to be 18 now? That girl was atleast 12.
Wed 31/10/07 at 21:11
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
We had a possible 1, but they left before anyone got to the door.
Wed 31/10/07 at 21:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
To tell you the truth we were hoping to get some so we could get rid of all the Cadburys Heroes / Quality Streets etc we don't like :D
Wed 31/10/07 at 21:05
Regular
We've had about 13 so far. I don't think we'll get any more. You know what that means? Leftover sweets for me!
Wed 31/10/07 at 21:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
We've had 3 or 4. I've been banned from answering the door to them though as apparently i'm "Too mean" to them.
Wed 31/10/07 at 20:58
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
We've not had any trick or treaters so far which is unusual.
Wed 31/10/07 at 11:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Party and possibly off to a rock club tonight, although I do have a essays to sort out. Went on a Halloween pub crawl back on Friday night, which was very good, very drunken fun.

Although unfortunately my "Homicidal Psycopath" outfit wasn't that good compared to people whio put in some effort. ie Zombies, an SS officer and all manner of strange things...
Wed 31/10/07 at 09:48
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'll be going to the woods with a cabal of international businessmen and -women, sacrificing a goat, drinking blood, summoning Satan, having an orgy. No doubt someone'll be selling their soul for "earthly powers" etc. You know, the usual diabolism.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.