GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shenmue questions!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue'.
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:51
Regular
Hi all. Just a couple of Shenmue related questions that i need answering!

1.) What happens in the bad ending on Shenmue 2? Is it worth checking out?
I dunno if i have the patience to wait til June 31st!

2.) In Shenmue 2 on the Xbox, do the characters speak in English?

3.) Is there any news or details on Shenmue 3? Anything at all?!!!
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:51
Regular
Hi all. Just a couple of Shenmue related questions that i need answering!

1.) What happens in the bad ending on Shenmue 2? Is it worth checking out?
I dunno if i have the patience to wait til June 31st!

2.) In Shenmue 2 on the Xbox, do the characters speak in English?

3.) Is there any news or details on Shenmue 3? Anything at all?!!!
Tue 19/11/02 at 22:45
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Disco Stu wrote:
> Hi all. Just a couple of Shenmue related questions that i need
> answering!
>
> 1.) What happens in the bad ending on Shenmue 2? Is it worth checking
> out?
> I dunno if i have the patience to wait til June 31st!
>
> 2.) In Shenmue 2 on the Xbox, do the characters speak in English?
>
> 3.) Is there any news or details on Shenmue 3? Anything at all?!!!

1) I am not sure, I have not played to the bad ending. But from what I have heard, Lan Di appraoches Shen Hua in Guilin and says 'I will take your power for the Chiou You Men' then the screen fades to black as Shen hua says something like 'our destiny of meeting is over'. It si very vague, but I have not played through it. If you go to XBox.com and look at the page where you can view all XBox videos, view the Shenmue 2 video clip, and you will see a bit of the bad ending!

2) Yes! It has been fully dubbed just like in Shenmue 1.

3) Erm...... very little, we dont yet know which console it will be going to. However, sales of Shenmue 2 on XBox will determine whether the sequel is even made! Its not for certain that the series will carry on, however I expect it WILL, as Yu Suzuki ina recent interview had said that Shenmue will only span 3 games. Therefore, If a Shenmue 3 is released, it will be the last Shenmue game. So when it is released, savour the moment!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.