GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stop posting Football threads here !!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/03/02 at 09:57
Regular
I, like the vast majority of people that come into this forum, come here to discuss topics relating to Playstation and Playstation 2. Hence the title of the forum.

If you want to post topics relating to Football teams go to
the forum titled Life,Love Sport anf Football - It's not that difficult to work out is it ?

So MetallicaRock:D, G®åpô²ºº² and Rossco - read the title and leave this forum for what it is meant.
Tue 12/03/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Looks like people are still continuing to post in those bloody footie topics in this forum.

Yeah you know who you are!
Mon 11/03/02 at 14:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Just like the teams that they are about....going down, down, down.

:D
Mon 11/03/02 at 13:01
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hopefully all of the football threads will go the same way as yours, down down deeper and down ;D
Mon 11/03/02 at 11:25
i wont start any new topics and if u like we can let the spurs thread (which did go over 100 posts!) shrivel and wittle towards the bottom!
Mon 11/03/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
We'll forgive you if you dont do it anymore !!

:-)
Mon 11/03/02 at 11:17
OK OK i'm sorry, i did one and everyone copied me! please forgive me!
Mon 11/03/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I wouldn't even bother starting one for my team, I think I'm the only person on here who supports Saints and I think I'd be the only poster in there ;D

Probably be the fastest falling topic you've ever seen as well.
Mon 11/03/02 at 10:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I must admit that I totally agree with you nh..

Many have started topics for the different teams
that they support.

If everyone started a football topic in here
we'd have no PS Forum left.

Im sure there are many football forums that you can post on,

where's the logic in posting them on a PS 2 forum?
Mon 11/03/02 at 10:11
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hmm, that would be a great idea, if only they'd just follow those simple rules, life would be so much easier.

Well said nh ;)
Mon 11/03/02 at 09:57
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I, like the vast majority of people that come into this forum, come here to discuss topics relating to Playstation and Playstation 2. Hence the title of the forum.

If you want to post topics relating to Football teams go to
the forum titled Life,Love Sport anf Football - It's not that difficult to work out is it ?

So MetallicaRock:D, G®åpô²ºº² and Rossco - read the title and leave this forum for what it is meant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.