GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games That You Want Made"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/11/02 at 15:53
Regular
Looking at games sites, I never found a game which was really realistic, games that came close were The Sims,America's Army or even Gta 4 Vice City(or Mice City to some freak who made some other topic in the forums page)I know they are games but they could be more realist.
Think of a game where you are a guy who became broke after a his big company went broke for some reason I dunno some gang raided the place??He lost everything his wife his kids his money his future.So you start off in the streets a nobody you go into crime pick-pocketing then into theft like cars,you begin to rob houses at night or day if you are lucky.You will be able to kidnap people from the streets and hold them for a ransom.Drive cars,helicopters,boats and bikes.Earn enough money to buy use or sell drugs,buy use or sell weapons and steal and sell cars.Get enough money to start a business with a fake name and passports, start a family and even hi-jack cars.You can have a job like police,fire fighter,doctor,limo driver,shops,hacker or sport.Thats a game which I want made. Whats Yours??
Wed 20/11/02 at 23:41
Regular
I want a game that would run online, you would start up your own car company and build cars from scratch. you would take out a loan from a bank, then the idea of the game would be to be able to pay back the loan before you get your legs broken.

The way you pay back your load would be to make cars, and then sell them to people online. You could also race 1-on-1 with other comapnies cars, who ever wins the race would win the car. There could be an underground street race sceen where you would get a reputation and aquire racing skills. Also it could also be a bit like GTA.

For example, if you were to loose a race, the winner would have to come up to you and ask for the pink slips. You could hand over the slips, but then again, if you have the fire power and the back up, you could always just beat up the person and take his car.

You could choose whether or not you could do this before the race begins so you could make sure that this wouldnt happen. Or you could request the help of your 'online crew' to be sitting in the back of your car (or in the boot) so that when the opposing guy comes to collect his winnings, all of you jump out of the car with bats, knives and guns.

Can you imagine the gang shoot outs at the end of a race. You could gain a reputation as a hard hitting crew, and have organised gang fights.

Now that would be a sweet game, i think.
Wed 20/11/02 at 16:27
Regular
I want two types of game:

Games that are 'more' realistic
And
Games that are 'more' fantastic (as in more over-the-top and extravagant)

Most games just wander along in safe-zones of mediocrity.

Games don't go where I want them to.
I'm losing interest in the whole industry.
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:56
"slightlyshortertagl"
i would like a program with a game-like interface which can be sent to all the newbies on this forum. The program would screen all posts and fix them up before posting them up.

The game like interface would be so that newbie minds can be pleased by using it.
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:53
Looking at games sites, I never found a game which was really realistic, games that came close were The Sims,America's Army or even Gta 4 Vice City(or Mice City to some freak who made some other topic in the forums page)I know they are games but they could be more realist.
Think of a game where you are a guy who became broke after a his big company went broke for some reason I dunno some gang raided the place??He lost everything his wife his kids his money his future.So you start off in the streets a nobody you go into crime pick-pocketing then into theft like cars,you begin to rob houses at night or day if you are lucky.You will be able to kidnap people from the streets and hold them for a ransom.Drive cars,helicopters,boats and bikes.Earn enough money to buy use or sell drugs,buy use or sell weapons and steal and sell cars.Get enough money to start a business with a fake name and passports, start a family and even hi-jack cars.You can have a job like police,fire fighter,doctor,limo driver,shops,hacker or sport.Thats a game which I want made. Whats Yours??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.