GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The best Sims Package?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 17:47
Regular
I already have the Sims and i must say it is a great game.
I would like to get an expansion pack but with quite afew around, i don't know which one to get

Could someone help me
Sat 16/03/02 at 22:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Maxis have been cheecky with all these expansion packs. Because they release them so close to each other, The sims and its offspring have yet to fall out of the gaming chart since The Sims origanal release.
Wed 13/03/02 at 17:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think that you should get the orignal 'The Sims' first, and then play untill you've reached complete and utter boredom with it.
Then get 'Livin' It Up/Large' after that and repeat the process. Then add 'House Party' to your came and throw some great parties. And when you're competely fed up with the Sims' neighbourhood, get Hot Date and explore the outside world. That's what i've done and I still occasionally play the game from time to time.

'The Sims Vacation' will apparently be based on the sims going on holiday (believe it or not!) and could act like Hot Date, and kick the life back into the sims lives again!!
Anyway, that's what I think you should do if you want to explore every area of the sims worlds.
Tue 12/03/02 at 21:32
I've had the Sims games for a while now. If you were going to get any of them I would suggest you get the original and stick with that. These games are very addictive and you'll end up setting a side things that are more important to play the game. At first you will be like "oh this is a cool game" but if you have it a while you will start to see that it's not the greatest. It takes up ALOT of memory in your computer. Me computer meets its needs (such as how fast your computer needs to be. So personally, after having expirence, I would spend my money on a different game. You may think differently.
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:54
"©opy Right™"
If you have enough money buy hotdate and livin it up.
Sun 10/03/02 at 19:02
Regular
"smile, it's free"
If you have MSN, talk to me about this on it.

[email protected]
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'd say go for the Hot Date expansion. It has a cool new downtown area and some ace new objects plus you get to build your own shops and restaurants in the new downtown district.
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:47
I already have the Sims and i must say it is a great game.
I would like to get an expansion pack but with quite afew around, i don't know which one to get

Could someone help me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.