GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poor Soldier."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 15:37
Regular
Standing inside the ship, Snake was low on ammo having just dispensed of the few soldiers outside which had caused him no real trouble at all...having two of the three being asleep on the job, and now being permanently asleep. Looking down the corridor of the ship he could see that there were no more to deal any punishment to, and so he slowly walked down to the end.

Peering round the corner revealed another foe to be ridden of, patrolling his area of the ship, but not for much longer. Cleverly waiting for the guard to turn around and walk Snake shot out from behind him, gun totted and aimed....

'Freeze!'

'Ahhrrggg.... don’t shoot don’t shoot!' wailed the soldier with his hands held high.

Slowly moving himself in front of the disgruntled guard Snake got into a better position for his new, and more humorous kill, being bored he decided that he was going to make this kill more fun than the rest. Each stared into each other’s eyes, Snake stood perfectly still, gazing, and freaking the soldier out, who was close to passing out. It seemed he wasn’t the best and most brave of the villains that Snake had come across.

Turning the laser guide on, the gun was aimed at his chest.

'Oh my god....pleeaaaseee dont shoot!'

Raising the gun slowly, he aimed it at his head, right between his eyes, still as ever, and not even a single flinch from him. Silence prevailed all around...until the soldier began to dance...

'Please, take this, I don’t want it' he said as a gun clip fell from his pocket.

Snake though, was not interested as he aimed the gun at his left arm.

*BANG! *

'Oh my god!!! You shot my arm!!

*BANG! *

'AAAArrgggg...not the other one!!'

*BANG! * As he aimed one final bullet at the poor soldiers leg. Laying there in pain and whaling like a child the soldier wriggled about, not being able to stand with one leg dead and both arms ceasing to function.

Calmly, and coolly Snake put his Socom back in his holster and smiled back at the soldier while pulling a grenade from his pocket. The soldier’s eyes widened as he thought of the outcomes that were possible.

Walking towards him, the soldier tried to back off, but his one leg could do nothing for him.

*Section B. Why is your report late? Respond! *

*Send a patrol team out!*

Trying to reach for the radio Snake drew his gone faster than the eye could see and fired again at his arm, and then at the radio.

*Ccccsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh*

Walking away from the scene, Snake threw his grenade onto the soldier’s stomach and walked through the door at the other side of the corridor, chuckling to himself, while the group of 4 forming the patrol team walked through at the opposite end of the room rushing to the injured soldier.

*BOOM! *

I love this game.
Mon 11/03/02 at 20:13
Regular
i have got quite far today and i think i will complete it tonight
Mon 11/03/02 at 18:32
Regular
"WWJD"
I want to get this game but i haven't got any money, i think ill get GT3 before, because it's on the platinum range. Ive apllyed for a job in my local chemist i know someone there who is going to leave hopefully ill get it i need more money.
Mon 11/03/02 at 18:20
Regular
"es argh"
Kid Rock wrote:
> yeh, aint been playing on it alot lately just taking my time.

Your just pants at it :D
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:56
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Don't blame you at all really, I've actually split my loyalties between SR and Play247 (sorry SR).

Anyway this is getting away from the main topic, so tonight Matthew I will be whooping some guards butts ;D

That wasn't meant in a gay kind of way!
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:51
Jive wrote:
> nh wrote:
>I always get my games from SR or other online retailers..

Just
> checking, good for you, just wish everyone else would wake up and smell the
> coffee!

I haven't bought from anyone else apart from SR since I joined
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
nh wrote:
>I always get my games from SR or other online retailers..

Just checking, good for you, just wish everyone else would wake up and smell the coffee!
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:49
The second to last boss's are really hard!!!!
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:26
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I was mearly pointing out there that I wouldn't pay that sort of monay and I wouldn't let her pay it either..

I always get my games from SR or other online retailers..

tt
Mon 11/03/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I was going to mention buying it from SR but thought that that was way way too obvious ;D
Mon 11/03/02 at 15:04
Regular
"360: swfcman"
nh wrote:
even my missus tried to get me to buy it on Saturday ( I aint paying 45.00 quid in EB
> for any game !)

Well there is always SR there for you. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.