GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal gear solid 2 - is it the best game of the year"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 15:17
Regular
Alot of people say Metal gear solid 2 is the best game of the year but is it?
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:17
Alot of people say Metal gear solid 2 is the best game of the year but is it?
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
look at the topics section..

Clue No. 1

See how many MGS 2 topics there are on this and similar things?

Now you begin to realise...

There's no point starting a new topic when you could comment in one of these is there?
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:25
I don't think so because as soon as Final Fantasy comes out I think People will be saying Metal Gear who?
Final Fantasy will take game of the year and then second GTA because on an advert they say it is the best selling game on the Playstation 2 but that is because everyone gets it when they get their Playstation 2 that is what I did.
anyway back to the subject Final Fantasy will rock I have seen footage of it and I will 100% and so will most people on these forums.
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:31
I have a PS2 and when i got it i got GTA3 its brill
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:37
I know that is what I mean because if you have a Playstation 2 you must have GTA 3 because everyone buys it with there console.
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:43
Do you have any other Ps2 games
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:45
Regular
"round the outside"
NO metal gear 2 is not
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:47
MetallicaRock:D wrote:
> I know that is what I mean because if you have a Playstation 2 you must have GTA
> 3 because everyone buys it with there console.

I didnt! so ha!
Sun 10/03/02 at 18:15
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I honestly do not think that we can say that MGS2 is going to be the game of the year. Its only March, cmon. I mean think back to September last year...Did anyone anticipate GTA3 being as good as it turned out to be? No they didnt. And considering there is a long time to go till 2003 yet, we may be treated to some fantastic titles in the coming months. MGS2 will no doubt will be up there with the best of them, but it will have to face tough opposition
Sun 10/03/02 at 20:49
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
No- I for one don't.

Although it is an amazing game, it still lacks huge inovation and originality. Although it does perfect many aspect of third person stealth games, Halo does the same for FPS and GT3 does for racers.

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.