GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Am New ! :D"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 14:32
Regular
Hi I am new you these forums I have just signed in there now.
I love Playstation but the sad thing is I don't have one so I need to save up or they drop there price by £100.
Is it true that by talking that you can get a game every single day for talking on these forums?
Anyway hi I don't know you but I hopefully soon will.
If anyone wants to talk about some topic my favourite games are Final Fantasy series.
Command and conque series and any RPG.
Hopefully I will chat to anyone soon bye.
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:32
Hi I am new you these forums I have just signed in there now.
I love Playstation but the sad thing is I don't have one so I need to save up or they drop there price by £100.
Is it true that by talking that you can get a game every single day for talking on these forums?
Anyway hi I don't know you but I hopefully soon will.
If anyone wants to talk about some topic my favourite games are Final Fantasy series.
Command and conque series and any RPG.
Hopefully I will chat to anyone soon bye.
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:35
Regular
"round the outside"
Hi,i had ff7 but got stuck and gave up,but my mate likes em
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:35
Regular
"round the outside"
i meant FF8
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:39
Yes that is the same with me I got to the end of the 3rd disc and got completly confused and gave it to my cousin.
Do you have Final Fantasy 9?
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:50
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
You can win a game on these forums. However, this is not by just talking. You need to write the best post of the day on the forums. And they don't give a game to the same person each day. You write one really good post, you get a game e.t.c.

You can also win by writing a good review, or submitting a lot of cheats/hints/walkthrough.

See http://gameaday.co.uk for more info.
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:57
Ok Thanks TomUK I think I know most rules can you swear on these forums and if you do and you are not allowed what would happen to the person?
Also on Game A Day can you win one day for a review then another for a thread?
Or if you win you can't win for another 10 days or something.
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:33
Regular
"WWJD"
Theres no waiting time for it. But you've got to be a good writer
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
MetallicaRock:D wrote:
> Ok Thanks TomUK I think I know most rules can you swear on these forums and if
> you do and you are not allowed what would happen to the person?
Also on Game A
> Day can you win one day for a review then another for a thread?
Or if you win
> you can't win for another 10 days or something.

Hey,

Nah you can't swear, in most cases the post won't be allowed to happen or if it does you will either get warning or a ban depending on what was said..

On Gameaday you can win on either of the 3 sections at any given time depending on how good the post, hint, cheat etc was.

Hope this helps.
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:38
welcome to the fourms MetallicaRock:D im the big mafia boss round here you need a hitman im your guy(im only joking by the way)
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:42
Ok thanks for welcoming me I think I will blend into the Forums.I have some good Ideas for the GAD.I think I might just post one now bye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.