GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX Live Underground Communitee"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/11/02 at 23:31
Regular
I was just pondering the endless possiblities of xbox live just now and was thinking how cool it would be if game developers were to include was to delve into the game files so that you could single out different parts of your saved file (safely though)

This would then mean that challenges could be made for specific game chellenges.

For example, in any racing game, there could be an underground racing league of some sort. You could race for cars in a one on one style street race. This would be espcially good for games such as 'Racing Evoluzion' where you design and build your own cars. With this game you could start up your own car company, selling cars for in game cash.

I know that this would cause trouble with hackers being able to hack into your saved games and steal your things, but it would be fun non-the less.

Anyone else got any ideas for xbox live underground communitees??
Wed 20/11/02 at 23:44
Regular
Read the other topic which someone has made called "Games you want made" (or summin like that) My idea is there in bigger detail.

Anyways, i better hit the sack.

After that ill probably go to bed.

I HATE THAT SACK!!
Wed 20/11/02 at 23:34
Surely they'll bring racing games where you can do that kinda stuff out at some point...

Only problem is as you've already said, gay hackers.
Wed 20/11/02 at 23:31
Regular
I was just pondering the endless possiblities of xbox live just now and was thinking how cool it would be if game developers were to include was to delve into the game files so that you could single out different parts of your saved file (safely though)

This would then mean that challenges could be made for specific game chellenges.

For example, in any racing game, there could be an underground racing league of some sort. You could race for cars in a one on one style street race. This would be espcially good for games such as 'Racing Evoluzion' where you design and build your own cars. With this game you could start up your own car company, selling cars for in game cash.

I know that this would cause trouble with hackers being able to hack into your saved games and steal your things, but it would be fun non-the less.

Anyone else got any ideas for xbox live underground communitees??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.