GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want a PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 13:15
Regular
I posted this in the customer service section but no one has answered, so could someone please HELP ME:

I am interested in getting the Playstation 2 fire pack bundle for £234.99. It says that I can get 0% finance on it. But I looked at the deal for 0% finance and it says you have to buy £350 worth to be accepted.

I just wanted to know if I have to pay £350 to get the 0% finance or can I get it with the PS2 pack?.

Also do you have to have a Scart t.v in order to play the PS2?

If the Ps2 pack does allow me to get 0% finance can I add a Game onto the deal and pay that back in six months to?

Could someone who works here or who knows what I am talking about please answer me, Cheers.

Has anyone payed for there PS2 with 0% finance could you tell me if it is worthh it?
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:15
Regular
I posted this in the customer service section but no one has answered, so could someone please HELP ME:

I am interested in getting the Playstation 2 fire pack bundle for £234.99. It says that I can get 0% finance on it. But I looked at the deal for 0% finance and it says you have to buy £350 worth to be accepted.

I just wanted to know if I have to pay £350 to get the 0% finance or can I get it with the PS2 pack?.

Also do you have to have a Scart t.v in order to play the PS2?

If the Ps2 pack does allow me to get 0% finance can I add a Game onto the deal and pay that back in six months to?

Could someone who works here or who knows what I am talking about please answer me, Cheers.

Has anyone payed for there PS2 with 0% finance could you tell me if it is worthh it?
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:28
Regular
"round the outside"
i did this deal with a GT3 fire pack for £320 in september,i shouldnt think that it has changed.

and yes you haveto have a scart tv in order for it to work,other wise goto a local game or dixons to get the alternative lead.
Sun 10/03/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
You need to get in contact with Special Reserve

The number for SR: 0870 725 9999.

However SR explain this in their contact us section:

*10% deposit, no more to pay for 6 months and no interest, subject to status*

"We are pleased to offer 0% Buy Now, Pay 6 Months Later on any purchases totalling over £350 which includes one hardware item. You can buy anything from our catalogue, club shops or on-line this way, providing your total purchase is over £350. After 6 months you can elect to pay off the full balance at no interest or you can commence payments over 42 months. Our prices are not increased to offer this option. 0% APR if the balance is paid in full after 6 months or 29.8% APR extended loan"

That explains that this is applicable to orders totalling £350 or more. If you need to pay installments, then ring them and ask them if they offer any other kind of package which has a small interest rate.

..or simply shop around for a 0%

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.