GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OH MY GOD FUNNING MOTHER'S DAY!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/03/02 at 11:15
Regular
...were not the words echoing around my casa this morning, or indeed anywhere like that. In fact, there were lots of "Awws" and "Ahhhs" and suchlike.

This morning my Mum awoke to a tray of flowers, a card, tea and solpadine (very important), and when she came downstairs she saw a wonderful tidy kitchen, floor swept and everything. I then made pancakes and topped it all off with a box of Roses. So, I reckon I'm in the clear for another year!

What did you lot get your dear old dears then?
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:55
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
>Mothers day requires money, and that's the one thing that >I don't have.

-----

You don't have a website. ;)
Sun 10/03/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
$h@ne0 wrote:
> Rob, what the hell is solpadine?

Water soluble paracetamol :)
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:17
Regular
"relocated"
I thought my mum deserved a day off: no tidying up wrapping paper or discarded envelopes; no picking up wilted leaves and petals; no brushing the crumbs out of her bed; no pretending she likes a rubbish present. So I didn't get her nothing.

OK, I forgot.
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:15
Man, you lot sound like you've gone out all the way, especially Rob! Thanks to the same reason as Er-No, I don't have to shell out anymore, albeit bad circumstances.

Rob, what the hell is solpadine?
Sun 10/03/02 at 15:09
Nothing.

Personal reasons.
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:58
Regular
I let her mother me while I was almost being sick with the worst hangover ever.

Oh and a card n flowers
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:56
"period drama"
Card, flowers.
Damned espensive flowers.

I probably spent more on her just for those then I would for her birthday.

Although, me and my 2 sisters buy something joint for that.

But, anyway. Father day never seems so big. I bet all our Dad's feel really depressed.
And so would I, the missus getting all the attention the me getting jack.

Hmph.
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:53
Where is everyone?
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I believe that all such holidays are a way for more companies to make more money and leave people in a situation that they buy something anyway...

My mum knows my feelings but this year because she's so great I got her Anasatcia CD and a card...

On the card I put my feelings of this crap day and said this was me and brothers own gift and nothing to do with day etc.

Phew
Sun 10/03/02 at 14:36
I stayed in bed til 12:30.
And I gave her a card.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.