GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"starfox adventures??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'StarFox 64'.
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:45
Regular
hey, ive been looking to buy a new game and i am thinking of buying starfox adventures, but the thing is that im not sure if it is a good buy or not. can you put what you think about the game or list some other games which either are gona come out soon or games that are out already. thanks for your help!!!
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:45
hey, ive been looking to buy a new game and i am thinking of buying starfox adventures, but the thing is that im not sure if it is a good buy or not. can you put what you think about the game or list some other games which either are gona come out soon or games that are out already. thanks for your help!!!
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:55
"+ suspicious minds"
I'd buy it, it looks like a fair bet for a decent game. or super mario sunshine. go buy that.
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:59
saaaaaafe boss man thanks for the advice!!!
Fri 22/11/02 at 17:31
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Your still here? eh,

Yea, Its a great game also that the fact that NGC gave it a low mark, eh :)
Fri 22/11/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I'd recommend renting it first. Then if you really like it you should get it.

That's what I'm going to do.
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:39
Regular
So far so good, the graphics are amazing and yet again Rare proove that they rule at Snow levels. I'm enjoying it so far, it is a ver N64 style adventure so far but as far as I'm concerned that's not a bad thing.

Anyone know where to get the weed things for the Mammoth trapped under the ice?
Fri 22/11/02 at 19:22
Regular
I was thinking of buying this game but from what I've heard, I don't particulary want to waste £35 on it. I'll probably wait a while and then buy it, but as for now I really can't be bothered with it.
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:16
Regular
Grr.. my copy hasn't arrived yet. It's an essential purchase.
Sat 23/11/02 at 01:27
Regular
i wouldnt think its essential.......
Sat 23/11/02 at 01:36
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> Anyone know where to get the weed things for the Mammoth trapped under
> the ice?

From the tree at the bottom of the hill.

Break off the fight with the dinos and run down and whack it, the frost things will fall off. Then get Tricky onto them and he will try and 'herd' them up to the ice and the mammoth will suck them up.

You can herd them as well, remember your facing an army of the dinos though, everytime you take one down another will take it's place, I find it works best to take down 2 of them and then herd a frost thing up the hill.

Of course, you've probably done it by now..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.