GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Code name Outbreak"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/03/02 at 20:23
Regular
Can any body tell me how to use the cheats that are available. There is one in particular that i simply cannot get to work, and this is:-
to get 10% extra health, "press tilde to bring up the console, then type xenux. this will add a syringe to each corpse. each corpse can have 2-3 syringes, but you can cheat as you use them.
What i would like to know is which key this is, and how you use it .
Sat 09/03/02 at 15:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Well first off, it looks absolutely AWFUL - even with my GeForce 3

It looked so bad I couldn't actually see the enemy, they looked just like the background (badly pixelated)

And I don't like the fact you get one gun. Sure, it does lots of different things, but where's the variety? It's just boring having one gun which does everything

And the AI looked terrible from what I saw of the game (I only played for 5 minutes before giving up on it and sending it to my recycle bin)
Fri 08/03/02 at 19:27
the game is brill.
i cant understand why anyone wouldnt like it, and anyway the full game is always better than the demo.
Fri 08/03/02 at 16:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Check the cheats section of this website for more cheats

And is the game any good? I played the demo and it looked like a pile of cack to me
Thu 07/03/02 at 18:16
Thanks a lot mate, it worked wonders. I also managed to find the scientist too!!, and if you come up with any more hints you can find me here.
Thu 07/03/02 at 00:03
Regular
The tilde key is the key just below the Escape button on the top left corner of the keyboard.

That was your question wasn't it?
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:23
Can any body tell me how to use the cheats that are available. There is one in particular that i simply cannot get to work, and this is:-
to get 10% extra health, "press tilde to bring up the console, then type xenux. this will add a syringe to each corpse. each corpse can have 2-3 syringes, but you can cheat as you use them.
What i would like to know is which key this is, and how you use it .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.