GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The reason why SR won't show on Special Observe!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/11/02 at 07:24
Regular
With me being close friends with a very well known spy I have received information that the Staff of SR are actually monkeys. There have been certain clues which have come to my attention lately to reveal the true identities of these creatures. You guys must have wondered why Special Reserve give out so many games don't you? Well, in actual fact there leader 'King Monkey' aka Tony is a bit of a master when it comes to being a thieving monkey. When all the GAME shops appear to be secure and safe at night the stealthy leader uses his super swinging abilities to make his was into the stores. Equipped with his list of GAD claims the little monkey calls after his minions, a very sexy monkey named 'Monkey Scrho' is Tony's companion in his doings. With the nights rounds done they head home leaving GAME just that little bit worse off.

There is one person in all of this that you nor I would ever expect it to be, she has shown 'her' picture to us but really it is not her just what she thinks she would look like if human. It is Mystique! www.monkeytwinkles.tk should have given it away but when you and I click to view this site it appears like any other. When the SR monkey staff check it out they type in a monkey code and the gateway opens ready for them to commit more crime. Mystique is suppose to be queen of the monkeys but this is unconfirmed by my spy.

Oh and you know that 'Gamer of the year' prize well actually this is a main ceremony in the monkey religion, apparently one of the finalists is a member of the elite monkey reserve. The prize is not a normal PC but a PC loaded with all the data of all the members of the people on Ukchatforums. They have asked you to fill in your details not for the chance of winning free games (which they have also got free thanks to Mr Tony) but to allow them to sneak into your house. These monkeys have tricked us all, most of us nearly voted for one to be Notable on the forums! She likes to play the part and speaks excellent English, cleverer than some of the male monkeys she likes to stay in the background but also stay friendly with a certain male monkey ;) Not seen him for a while?... No didn't think so, he has been sent back to the jungle due to telling spy's like mine secrets.

In defence of this mischievous monkeys they do however abide by the law when it comes to people spending money on their site and in the shops. The are very hard working monkeys ever though they may be a little naughty. So when you receive your next free game remember that it has not come from the very rich little monkeys but from GAME!

**All information is not 100% true and no evidence of any of these crimes has been brought forward, I am relying on my spy telling me information on this intriguing race of monkeys. **

Kerrang. :)
Fri 29/11/02 at 09:20
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
†Kerrang† wrote:
>a very sexy monkey named 'Monkey Scrho'

I'm really quite worried now. A sexy monkey????
Thu 28/11/02 at 21:17
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
The monkey obsession in this place is beyond natures demand...

Yet a great post :D
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:08
Regular
"  "
Heh, very good Alex. Like the idea alot :D
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I am the lizard queen!
Oh.
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Indeed, and i believe Mystique was the creator of this obsession, leading me to believe she really is a monkey queen....

Nice Post Al. :)
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:11
Regular
Heh, inventive stuff.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - there is an unhealthy obsession with monkeys in this place.
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I guess fighting crime for two decades must really take it's toll on
> your appearance.

You have no idea. All the explosions, all the fist fights, being repeatedly jumped by not-that-attractive country women... It wouldn't have been that expensive to include a selection of moisturising mud-packs in KITTs boot surely?
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:41
BEARDS. wrote:
> No, we're all just really ugly.

With messy, overgrown BEARDS?

(:)
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:30
Regular
I guess fighting crime for two decades must really take it's toll on your appearance.
Thu 28/11/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
No, we're all just really ugly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.