GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:31
Regular
Hey ppl, new here!

Hows everyone?

I've just started playing Burnout 2 on the PS2, and I'm stuck already in the custom championship on the 2nd race!! I've tried so many times, i feel sick! So does anyone know any **new** cheats around? All I can find is something like ''complete this or complete that to unlock ....''!!

Also, this is a kind of *hint*, you mite have heard it already but never mind...

As you know!! When you're in a championship, after each race it autosaves, but say you were doing really bad in a race and you NEED that 'Gold', you can always restart your PS2, that way, when you turn it on again you can redo that race you lost in instead of having to do the whole thing again... seeing as it saved the last race you did. Hope that helps!! And hope it makes sense!

Anyway, back to the cheats thing, i'd appreciate it it loads if n e 1 knows about n e cheats, if not, never mind!!

C Ya!
Sun 01/12/02 at 13:41
Regular
icedtears wrote:
> I'm addicted to the 'supercar'

Ah! Sorry, I hadn`t realised you were that far into it. The supercar is the best car in the game in my opinion, and was the one I used for all of the last few championships. One thing I was disappointed about was the lack of finishing acknowledgement. I got all the gold medals, unlocked everything as far as I`m aware... and not a lot happened. There was a quick movie after the last championship, but after the last gold on crash mode... nothing new. I had hoped for a big trophy, an ending sequence, or at least a little screen that said "Well done, game finished" or something.
Sun 01/12/02 at 02:04
Regular
"cachoo"
LOL!! :-D I agree! :-)
Sun 01/12/02 at 01:22
Regular
"360: swfcman"
icedtears wrote:

> is that the one where you have to get 10 million or something? Ah, I
> used the 'supercar' for that one, i got 'just' over 10 million!!

Yeah, it think its around that much, not sure, i havent played it recently, been on Pro Evo 2 and Vice City mainly. I remember i would just get below it, or something rubbish like 6/7 million. I swear down the game doesnt like me at all, this one mission is blummin impossible.
Sun 01/12/02 at 01:05
Regular
"cachoo"
Pro Evo wrote:
> The crash mode, while being a little restrictive, is actually pretty
> good fun. Nothing like bombing it down the road into on coming traffic
> for the ultimate pile up. Doesnt half get tough to beat on the final
> stages though, i cant get gold on the one going across the damn, im
> always a few hundred thousand off.
>
> Gets damn annoying!

is that the one where you have to get 10 million or something? Ah, I used the 'supercar' for that one, i got 'just' over 10 million!!
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:52
Pro Evo wrote:
> The crash mode, while being a little restrictive, is actually pretty
> good fun. Nothing like bombing it down the road into on coming traffic
> for the ultimate pile up. Doesnt half get tough to beat on the final
> stages though, i cant get gold on the one going across the damn, im
> always a few hundred thousand off.
>
> Gets damn annoying!

lol, its really hard that one, but can be done.

Its all a matter of luck really, best thing to do is try and drift into the side of the cars forcing them across the road for total mayhem.
Sat 30/11/02 at 11:59
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The crash mode, while being a little restrictive, is actually pretty good fun. Nothing like bombing it down the road into on coming traffic for the ultimate pile up. Doesnt half get tough to beat on the final stages though, i cant get gold on the one going across the damn, im always a few hundred thousand off.

Gets damn annoying!
Sat 30/11/02 at 03:17
Regular
"cachoo"
Will do!
Sat 30/11/02 at 02:32
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Heh, save the number plate for me!
Fri 29/11/02 at 14:46
Regular
"cachoo"
Jus finished the game!! :-D So no cheats etc needed!! Just gonna smash my cars to pieces now in 'Crash'... he he he he >:-D
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:29
Regular
"cachoo"
Great, thanks for the reply! I haven't used the roadster yet properly I'm addicted to the 'supercar' i think thats what it's called the yellow one... goes SOOO fast!! Love it! Not actually sure if thats the real name or not but it's gorgeous!!

I'm getting there though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.