GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NintoSoft"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/11/02 at 21:25
Regular
December 1st 2002: -
Xbox News!

One of the most unlikely events that could ever happen in the gaming industry have took place – Nintendo has joined forces with Microsoft. Forming the aptly named “NintoSoft”, a division of Bill Gate’s army…. I mean corporation! Through many secret negotiations, the deal was made and already the company is planning to release a new console and games to go with it. We’ll talk about that later. If you’re a Nintendo fan like us, don’t fret this deal does have its advantages. The only thing to mention is Sony and their popular Playstation 2 console, with these two great companies merging together, The PS2 might be pushed back on the shelf.

A Microsoft spokesperson stated: -

“The Xbox is an excellent console, with obviously brilliant games. But there was something missing - Nintendo Magic. We confronted Nintendo after the Rare deal, Over Tea and Biscuits the deal was accepted and I’m excited for the future of our new found ally, in this on growing industry.”

No one from Nintendo was available to comment at the time of going to press, still all you Gamecube and Xbox fans out there might be quite worried on what’s happening about their respective console. Don’t worry; both will still have games being produced. It’s the new console that excites us the most.

Although both companies have merged, they could of come up with a better name for the console. Xcube, set for release Summer 2003 will be better than any other console on the market according to Bop the intelligent monkey (Don’t ask). The console will feature the power of Gamecube and Xbox, but better! With optional features such as Dolby Digital 10.2 technology offering the best surround sound anywhere, and the ability to play and download films off the Ninternet (Nintendo Internet, after the collapse of the main internet infrastructure yesterday, Nintendo came out with this new service).

Many people now are speculating what will the console look like, we predict it’ll be Cube shaped and boasts an optional stick on Bill Gates console cover. Anyways, enough about the console, No gaming machine is complete without its games, and the ones NintoSoft are brewing sure do look tasty. Although show no resemblance to any Microsoft developed games which is a great shame. Thanks to a few sneaky fake ID cards snigger, we got a peek into the two games currently cooking: -

Mario, Combat Evolved – The year is 2555, you take control of everyone’s favorite cheeky Italian plumber, who has been put on a mission to prevent the Bowserment from taking over Malo, an unknown island in the pacific ocean. Fast paced FPS with vehicles such as the Koopa-Hog, and various new weapons such as the Star Rifle to add. We for one are looking forward to this game.

Super Munch Oddshine – You control the unfortunate Munch, last of his kind, who broke his feet in a previous adventure. Abe, His best buddy has been kidnapped by some nasty seagulls, which annoyingly left white surprises all over the island of Oddshine. Armed only with a wheelchair and water cannon, the aim of the game is to clean up this muck and rescue Abe from his kidnappers.

In the meantime, the Xcube won’t be winding its way to us for a few months yet. Still save up those pennies, as this won’t be cheap! Thank you for purchasing this very expensive news bulletin, we now have you credit card details for further use, Bill Gates now has all your information, which is safe with him. Mwa.
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And it took a Notable to figure it out...

and it was AfroJoe.

What is this world coming to?!

:D
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:44
Regular
Nice one AfroJoe.

This was a spoof by the way people. Notice the date at the top of the post? "December 1st 2002" I posted this on the 29th, how the hell can I predict the future!
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Tyddy wrote:
> Anyway, it sounds cool about the new console.Ill be looking foward to
> seeing what it looks like and what games come out on it.Of corse i
> hope the original Mario games come out, because i think with the help
> of Bill Gates they could make one fantastic game.

---

You do know he was joking, don't you? :-)

Good stuff, Gamezfreak.
Sat 30/11/02 at 12:42
Regular
I wasn't going to bother reading a load of rubbish like this, but I did, and I want someone to pierce my eyes, PLEASE! WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH!
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:22
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
At first i thought you were Squaresoft and Nintendo.

Anyway, it sounds cool about the new console.Ill be looking foward to seeing what it looks like and what games come out on it.Of corse i hope the original Mario games come out, because i think with the help of Bill Gates they could make one fantastic game.

I would also like to see Microsoft games on there, like some of the commander and Conquers ( spell it like that? ) Or Halo.Can you give us any more details on the game?Like what games will be on it, or is it just a complete rumor?
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:25
Regular
December 1st 2002: -
Xbox News!

One of the most unlikely events that could ever happen in the gaming industry have took place – Nintendo has joined forces with Microsoft. Forming the aptly named “NintoSoft”, a division of Bill Gate’s army…. I mean corporation! Through many secret negotiations, the deal was made and already the company is planning to release a new console and games to go with it. We’ll talk about that later. If you’re a Nintendo fan like us, don’t fret this deal does have its advantages. The only thing to mention is Sony and their popular Playstation 2 console, with these two great companies merging together, The PS2 might be pushed back on the shelf.

A Microsoft spokesperson stated: -

“The Xbox is an excellent console, with obviously brilliant games. But there was something missing - Nintendo Magic. We confronted Nintendo after the Rare deal, Over Tea and Biscuits the deal was accepted and I’m excited for the future of our new found ally, in this on growing industry.”

No one from Nintendo was available to comment at the time of going to press, still all you Gamecube and Xbox fans out there might be quite worried on what’s happening about their respective console. Don’t worry; both will still have games being produced. It’s the new console that excites us the most.

Although both companies have merged, they could of come up with a better name for the console. Xcube, set for release Summer 2003 will be better than any other console on the market according to Bop the intelligent monkey (Don’t ask). The console will feature the power of Gamecube and Xbox, but better! With optional features such as Dolby Digital 10.2 technology offering the best surround sound anywhere, and the ability to play and download films off the Ninternet (Nintendo Internet, after the collapse of the main internet infrastructure yesterday, Nintendo came out with this new service).

Many people now are speculating what will the console look like, we predict it’ll be Cube shaped and boasts an optional stick on Bill Gates console cover. Anyways, enough about the console, No gaming machine is complete without its games, and the ones NintoSoft are brewing sure do look tasty. Although show no resemblance to any Microsoft developed games which is a great shame. Thanks to a few sneaky fake ID cards snigger, we got a peek into the two games currently cooking: -

Mario, Combat Evolved – The year is 2555, you take control of everyone’s favorite cheeky Italian plumber, who has been put on a mission to prevent the Bowserment from taking over Malo, an unknown island in the pacific ocean. Fast paced FPS with vehicles such as the Koopa-Hog, and various new weapons such as the Star Rifle to add. We for one are looking forward to this game.

Super Munch Oddshine – You control the unfortunate Munch, last of his kind, who broke his feet in a previous adventure. Abe, His best buddy has been kidnapped by some nasty seagulls, which annoyingly left white surprises all over the island of Oddshine. Armed only with a wheelchair and water cannon, the aim of the game is to clean up this muck and rescue Abe from his kidnappers.

In the meantime, the Xcube won’t be winding its way to us for a few months yet. Still save up those pennies, as this won’t be cheap! Thank you for purchasing this very expensive news bulletin, we now have you credit card details for further use, Bill Gates now has all your information, which is safe with him. Mwa.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.