GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't Drink and Play!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/09/00 at 11:53
Regular
As it was friday night, my mates and i decided to go for a little refreshment after a hard worked week. We met some old freinds and made some new ones, saw some intresting DJs, and had some strange drinks, but afterwards we went to this mates house, and played on her megadrive! Micromachines, it was four player and she was whooping our behinds, and one of my mates being the dumb inexperienced thing that he is, threw up all over the console, the girl was angry, we were angry, and I don't think my mate was feeling too fine. We cleaned the computor up and left dragging his weary corpse home, but the girl just phoned me to say that the console has now stopped working and has a horrible lingering smell around it, so it had to be thrown away.

WORDS OF WISDOM: Don't drink and play games, it's not big and you don't gain respect from your mates if you have too much, it makes you look stupid and can cost you some money if you throw up on your favorite game and console, also staring at your TV while under the influence can cause serious things to happen, epeleptic fits have been known to happen from playing games for too long. Keep playing your games, but take it easy, ok.

I don't think I should have written that, I don't think that SR will give me my game now.
Sat 30/09/00 at 13:23
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I already won a game, and i don't think they will give it to me because I am telling you not to drink alcoholic beverages, and there are some young children on this site, now I have said too much, I won a game, I asked for a game, but now I have written these letters I don't think I will get it.

I would write letters if I hadn't won a game, I didn't write anything special to get it, but it's an added bonus, a brilliant site with loads of useful infomation and a free game for helping them! if that's not a brilliant idea of a site then I really don't know much.
Sat 30/09/00 at 12:20
"possibly impossible"
Ironically enough, you shouldn't have said the last thing...SR might think that you're only writing letters to get a game. BTW: I would have given you a game for that, but that's me.
Sat 30/09/00 at 11:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
As it was friday night, my mates and i decided to go for a little refreshment after a hard worked week. We met some old freinds and made some new ones, saw some intresting DJs, and had some strange drinks, but afterwards we went to this mates house, and played on her megadrive! Micromachines, it was four player and she was whooping our behinds, and one of my mates being the dumb inexperienced thing that he is, threw up all over the console, the girl was angry, we were angry, and I don't think my mate was feeling too fine. We cleaned the computor up and left dragging his weary corpse home, but the girl just phoned me to say that the console has now stopped working and has a horrible lingering smell around it, so it had to be thrown away.

WORDS OF WISDOM: Don't drink and play games, it's not big and you don't gain respect from your mates if you have too much, it makes you look stupid and can cost you some money if you throw up on your favorite game and console, also staring at your TV while under the influence can cause serious things to happen, epeleptic fits have been known to happen from playing games for too long. Keep playing your games, but take it easy, ok.

I don't think I should have written that, I don't think that SR will give me my game now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.